Cell block

Jade's pov:

In my life time I realised, that no matter how much you love someone, even if they love you back, that when someone or something better comes along they will leave you.

I'm so familiar with this feeling, although I shouldn't be. My father neglected me for pretty much my whole life, my best friend moved school because she didn't want to be seen as 'the friend of the freak'.
And when my father and mother divorced, they both ignored me, they would always throw me under the bus. until they got
re-married and had my brother, but still they don't give me as much attention as I used to get.

Before Tori started school at Hollywood arts. I knew beck loved me with his whole heart. But as soon as Tori arrived everything changed, Beck suddenly became cold and distant from me. He stopped Loving me with his whole heart. Tori owned a part of becks heart that I could never have, that I could never fill again. And that really saddened me, Because there I was loving him with all my heart and he only gave some of it back.
I really do miss him. I hate change! I miss the old days...

....Cut....cut....cut....cut....cut....

Beck's pov:

I've asked sinjin to take down the camera's in jades house. I've got all the evidence I need, and I don't see the purpose in invading her privacy anymore.

I was led on my bed watching tv, as I was waiting for sinjin to text and tell me all the cameras are out.

"Oh please! Will you? Will you?" Begged the 1950's girl on the tv.

"I will do anything to protect you and make you happy." Said the strong man, as he twirled the girl around in his arms.

"Oh goody!" Cheered the girl as she jumped up and down, her hair bouncing at her shoulders.

The 1950's girl on tv reminds me of cat. Sweet, bubbly and excitable.

Buzz buzz

Ah! Sinjin finally texted me.

"All camera's are down.
Jades and her mother was out watching her brothers soccer game and her father was working late. So nobody saw me."

I sighed in relief. I only needed the cameras to see if jade was hurting herself. And I saw her self harm and starve herself.
Why would she do this to herself?
I confronted her about it and she don't do anything, so then I told lane. And now jade and him are having meetings every week about it.

"I just hope it helped." I sighed to myself.

Jade's pov:

"Go Harry!" Me and my mom shouted as Harry ran up to the goal post.

Harry kicked the ball and it flew past the goal keeper and hit the back off the net.

Everyone cheered loudly at my little brother as his teem mates celebrated their goal with him.

Suddenly the full time whistle went and that was the end of the game.

3:2! my brothers team won.

Harry came running off the pitch towards me and my mom.

"Mommy! Jadey! We won!" Harry quelled as he wrapped us into a big hug.

"Well done sweetie." My mother smiled as she ruffled his hair.

"Yeh well done Harry." I smile.

"I'm going to get changed. Mom can you help me?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled as they began walking to the changing rooms.