Robbie sells rex pt.2

Jade's pov:

So the dress didn't work. I really thought it would. It made me stand out and who wouldn't want to ruin that dress? The flour bomber might have known my plans, I mean why else would someone wear a dress like that to school... regardless if it's a preforming arts school.

I hung the dress on the clothing rack in the dressing rooms. Beck told me to leave it there and he would pick it up at the end of school.

I walk out and head towards my locker. I open the door and grab my art book and pencil case from the top shelf. A pair of arms a wrap around my waist. I know it's Beck. Nobody else would dare do that to me, even if they did they would never live to tell the tale.

"Hey. The dress is in the dressing room." I inform him. He nods his head and takes a step back.

I close my locker door shut and turn to face him. He brushes a hand through his long dark luscious hair.

"Okay I'll pick it up at the end of the day. We can keep it at my RV for you know... events." He smirks. I raise my eyebrow and he chuckles. "What class  have you got next anyway.".

"Art." I sigh. "As much as I love drawing, it makes me very tiered. You've got English right?" I ask.

"Yeh I do, We have theatre tech after. I will pray for you to get through that class without falling asleep." He chuckles as he throws his arm around my shoulder.

"If I do then I can sleep when we get back to your RV." I smile up at him.

He looks down, his hair covers his eyes. I start to worry, what's wrong?

"Babe.." Beck sighs. I turn around and face him, did I do something wrong? He places his hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes. I did something wrong didn't i? What did I do? Tears brim my eyes as I start to worry, what could I have done wrong? Does he want to break up with me again? I knew it wouldn't last. Nothing good ever lasts for me.

"I've got to go to a family dinner tonight." He mumbles sadly. "That means I won't be able to go round yours.". I sigh in relief, good he doesn't want to leave me. But I wanted to spend time with him tonight. I wanted him to spend the night with me and for him to cuddle me all night. So I can feel safe and happy.

"Are you sure you can't miss it?" I ask sadly. He looks down and pulls me closer to him. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my left shoulder. "No baby, I have to go, my mom won't let me leave.".

"Okay." I sigh completely defeated. I guess I will be spending the evening by myself then.
_____________________________________

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. I walk into my closet and change into a pair of Beck's old grey joggers And a black long sleeved top. I unwrap my hair from the towel and pick the other one off the floor. I walk over to my laundry bin and place them inside. My laptop starts ringing, who would want to codes call me at 6:30 pm unless it's to do with homework. I don't even have any homework.

I walk over to my laptop and look at the bright screen. Before I could see who

"Jadey!" Harry bursts into my room. I jump in fright and turn around to face him. "Will you play with me." He pleads.

"Not now Harry, maybe later." I turned back to my laptop. Jason's calling me.

"What you doing?" He asks as he peers around my waist.

I pressed answer and turn back around to face Harry.

"I'm video calling Jayson." I reply.

"Oh can I video call him too!" He gasps.