Three girls and a moose pt.2

Hey I just wanted to say thank you all for the support it means the world to me. If anyone wants to follow me on social media my account is @s.sirius_x I post multi fandom video edits. So feel free to check me out. ❤️

Jade's pov:

Moose arrived yesterday, he's so handsome and I really need a distraction at the minuet. I was in the schools dressing room, opposite the black box theatre. I hope this surprise i'm going to give moose wins him over. I pulled my shirt over my head and stuffed it into my bag along with my black pants. I then stepped into the middle of the dress and pulled it up. I love the dress so much, its a copy of tawny's dress from the scissoring. I zipped the side of the dress up and picked the scissors that was used in the movie. I stepped back and looked at myself in the mirror, perfect. now I need to go find moose.

I left the dressing rom and headed down to the main hall where everybody's lockers are. hopefully moose will be there. people stared at me with confusion and awe as I walked through the corridors. I held my head up high and walked around the corner.

"Come on let's go show Tori and Jade the flowers you brought me and not them." I heard cat's obnoxiously loud voice say as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey, I heard my name." I smirk as I stand at the bottom of the stairs and smile at moose.

"Jade, what are you wearing?" Andre frowns in confusion as he throws his arms up and stomps his foot. What a lovely reaction Andre.

"Is that..." moose asked in shock as he stared at my dress.

"Oh yeah. This is a copy of the costume that Tawny Walker-Black wore in your favorite movie... The Scissoring." I smile proudly at him

"Whoa." moose commented completely in shock, he stepped forward to get a better look of my dress.

"Uh, look Moose brought me roses. Did you bring any for Jade? No? Okay." cat said as she waved the roses about. seriously who likes receiving flowers? I don't understand. I straightened my dress out and got rid of any creases.

"So rehearsal. We were thinking we should meet... We were, uh, thinking we should meet... We... Goodbye." Andre muttered as he walked away frustrated.

"And look, these are the actual scissors from the movie." I smiled as I showed them off.

"Oh my God, that is so cool." moose gasped.

"I gave her those!" cat whined as she pointed at my scissors.

"Yeah, and look how Sharp they are." I smiled as I began violently cutting cats flowers.

"My Moose flowers!" cat pouted as she looked at all the fallen petals.

"Moose? I didn't know you were gonna be here." tori exclaimed as she marched down the stairs with a hideous smile on her face.

"I didn't know you're a hockey fan." moose said.

Oh yeah, I've been a hockey fan for a long time. See, my name's on the back." tori smiled as she turned around to show her shirt off. "Ya can't have a shirt like this made overnight."

"You can so!" cat frowned

"You just go to that all night shirt shop on Western and..." I say until I get cut off by tori screaming at me.

"Shut it!" tori shouted, I roll my eyes. Nobody tells me to shut up. I will get her back for that. "Lookie what I got..." tori said as she waved some paper around.

"Tickets to tonight's Kings game?" moose gasped.

"Uh-huh." tori smiled in victory.

"Okay, she is not an LA Kings' fan. She's faking." I hissed angrily.