Tori goes platinum

I'm sat in Sikowits acting class. The light mumbles from Sikowits echoing in my head. I'm so tiered.

Last night my next door neighbor had a huge party, and the music kept me and my brother up all night. My father or mother would have gone over to sort it out, but they are on a business trip. And I couldn't be asked to leave the house so late. And then Harry got scared about the screaming and loud music so he came to sleep with me.

Just as I was about to fall asleep in this uncomfortable chair Sikowits screamed the words 'backstory'.

"Backstory." Sikowitz our crazy bare footed teacher said.

"Back. S-tori." He said pointing to his back and then to tori.

"Backstory." He repeated.

"Why did you keep saying backstory?" Tori asked.

"Excellent question!" Sikowits exclaimed. "When it comes to television shows and Hollywood movies, most of the writing is terrible."

"Hey, that's true." Andre agreed.
"Yeh." Everyone mumbled.

"Don't we know it." I smirked.

"So, good actors must make up their own "backstory"... A history for the character. Who is this person I'm playing? Where did I come from? What is this stain?" Sikowits explained but stop to look at a stain on his top.

Does he not change and wash his cloths? Gross. Can't he afford washing stuff?

"Ooo, the police found a weird stain on the seat of my brother's car." Cat smiled to herself as she fiddled with her hair.

"Uh. What kinda stain?" Andre questioned but suddenly regretted saying that, because Cat is going to say something weird or disturbing.

"They don't know yet. They're taking the car seat down to "the lab"." Cat said using her fingers as quotation marks.

"Maybe we should just talk about backstory." Tori suggested.

I sighed, I wish this school day could end so I can go home and sleep.

"All right, let's take a look at this performance by me. From an old tv show called "city bus nights"..." Sikowits said as he turned the tv on and pressed play.

"There I am, guest starring as the character of "loogie"." He said as he pointed to the screen. "So for my backstory..."

"Hi, sorry to interrupt!" Sinjin yelled as he bursted into the classroom interrupting Sikowits.

"What is it, boy?!" Sikowits moaned.

"Mason Thornesmith is having a major press conference right now. About the platinum music awards." Sinjin explained as he skipped out the class giggling.

"I got it... they're streaming it on The Slap." Robbie said, pointing to his pear pad.

"Put it on the tv!" Tori cried
"Put it on." I moaned.

"Okay. Now, let's see... W... w... w..." Sikowits said pressing the keys on the keyboard.

"Move!" Cat yelled pushing Sikowits so a side, and slickly typed the website up.

"Last year, the platinum music awards. Were watched by over two hundred million people, worldwide. And this year, I am very excited to announce. That we will begin the platinum music awards. With a performance by a complete unknown. Beginning now, we are conducting a worldwide search. For a fresh young talent who will begin the award show with an original song... And become an overnight music sensation. Now, please hold your questions. we'll be accepting online video auditions at "superstar bam" dot com."