The bad roomate pt2

Jade's pov:

"Okay, I'm past the firewall. Into Pearmaps' main server." Sinjin mumbles as he plays around on his computer. I'm frantically pacing behind him, I'm the laughing stock of Hollywood arts! That's never happened to be before! Nobody laughs at Jade west! Nobody! "There! Now I just need to input the proper code..." he continues to say.

"Blah blah nerd nerd can you take down the picture of me or not?" I snap at him as I finally stop pacing back and forth.

"You've got to work on your people skills." Beck pointed out. Seriously!? How's not the time to correct my people skills! Anyway Sinjin isn't a person, he's a thing

"He's a Sinjin, he's not people." I state as I pick a bit of his hair up in my fingers before dropping it again, disgust written all over my face.

"Can I stop now?" Cat pleads as she puts the spoon full of bush peas down.

"No! You eat every one of those Bush Peas." I demand. She looks back down at the bowl of bush peas in her lap and then looks back up at me.

"But I hate Bush Peas." She says sadly.

"And I hate that you made every kid at this school go online and see that picture of me..." I growl. Why do I have to keep reminding her of what she's being punished for?

"With your finger up your nose?" Beck finishes my sentence.

"I was scratching it!" I scream back as I whip my head around and give him a glare. He holds his hands up in surrender, not wanting to anger me further.

"But why does me eating Bush Peas help?" She asks me innocently.

"Because it makes you miserable, which makes me slightly less miserable." I snarl at her.

"Your logic is flawless." She replies as she scoops up some more bush peas.

I walk over to Beck and Sinjin and stand behind them, peering over their shoulders to see what they are up to.

"Yeah, they're trying to get the picture down now." Robbie says as he enters the classroom. "And that's tomorrow? Got it. Thanks Mister Ferber." He smiles as he hangs up the phone.

"Well?" I ask as I stand up straighter.

"My dad's friend said that if we can get the picture of you off Pearmaps..." Robbie starts explaining.

"Almost done..." Sinjin cuts him off as he frantically presses keys on his keyboard.

"They'll take a new picture of Hollywood Arts, next time the satellite goes over the school." He explains with a smile.

"Okay, and when's that?" Beck asks as she stands up and walks over to Robbie.

"Tomorrow afternoon at four fourteen P.M." Robbie replies.

"Okay, great, so plan is..." I began to explain my plan. Out the corner of my eye I see cat shoving bush peas into her pockets.

"Cat!" I screech, she jumps at the mention of her name, bush peas flying out her pockets. "No shoving Bush Peas in your pockets." She picks the spoon back up and shoves a mouthful of bush peas into her mouth.

"The plan?" Beck asks as he glances down at cat, who is still shoving bush peas into her mouth.

"Tomorrow at four fourteen, I will be outside posing for the new pic, and I'm going to look hot, so no one will even remember the picture of me..." I begin explaining when an irritating voice cuts me off.

"With your finger up your nose?" Robbie smiles, I see Beck yeh to hold in a smile next to him. He's going to hear about that one tonight.

"Robbie..." I warn him.