Robbie sells rex pt.3

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been very busy. I recently got my GCSE results and they Are very important in the uk as they determine your future. Thank you for everyone wishing luck and I can gladly say I passed all my exams. It was such a relief to me as I have been stressing about it since March! I never got to sit the exams as they got cancelled due to COVID and the results was originally meant to be teacher prediction, but it changed the week before and lots of A level people were getting downgraded, but thankfully it changed back to teacher predicted. Sorry for the long wait x

Jade's pov:

I saw cat walking towards the girls restroom. She has flower covering her purple top and all over her face. Well the flower bomber has struck again! She giggles as some flower falls from her top and lands on the floor.

"Cat!" I call out to her. "Hey cat, wait up!"  I walk over to her and she looks up at me.

"Jadey!" Cat cheers. "The flower bomber got me." She mumbles as she looks down.

"Was you selling your hotdog burger things?" I ask her. I open the door and hold it open for her to walk through.

"Yeh!" She smiles brightly. "I had a stand in front of the grub truck."

"I'm sure fetus was happy about that." I chuckle.

"He didn't mind." Cat shrugged. "Can you help me get this flour off?"

"Yeh sure whatever." I rub my eye as I turn the tap on. Cat disappears into a cubical and returns a second later with some toilet paper.

Cat puts the toilet paper under the sink and starts wiping away the flour. I sigh and open my bag, I pull my makeup bag out and pick out a fairly clean new makeup brush.

Cat turns the tap off and dries her face with a paper towel. She turns to me and smiles sadly.

"Is it gone now?" She asks softly. I shake my head, there's some left around her eyes, nose and cheeks.

I lift up my makeup brush and start brushing away the flour around her nose.

"Hehe Jadey that tickles!" She giggles. I roll my eyes and brush around her cheeks. "But what if he strikes again?" Cat gasps

"We're going to get him! Don't you worry. Well catch him tomorrow." I say sternly. She looks up at me and nods.

"Ooooh! Can i help?" She smiles.

"If you want." I shrug my shoulders. "All done.".

I put my makeup brush back in my makeup bag and I stuffed it back into my bag. The bell rings, it's the end of lunch.

"Come on Jadey! We've got music with Antony!" Cat jumps up and down excitedly whilst clapping her hands. She then rushes out the door in a flash. How can she move that quick?
_____________________________________

"So what's your new plan?" Beck asks as he closes his RV door.

"Huh?" I frown. What plan? What am I planning to do?

"You know. To catch the flour bomber." He chuckles.

"I don't know." I sigh, I feel defeated, I can't catch him. At least not on my own.

"I don't think I can catch him." I smile sadly. He places his hand on my knee and rubs it reassuringly.

"Hey it's okay, at least you tried." He smiles.

"If we want to catch him I will need help, I can't do it by myself." I wiggle my eyebrow at him and He chuckles.

"So you want me to help you catch the flour bomber he asks as his hand slides up from my knee to my thigh.