The hambone king. Pt.1

~The photo above is jade's brothers, Jayson, who is in college, and Harry.~

"Demand!"
"She has big psychological problems!"
"Gank!"
"Cults!"
" I hate you! I wish you were never born!"
"Freaky demand!"
"Unlovable"
"Your the worst daughter ever!"
"Fat ugly slut."
"I wish you were never my sister!"
"Get some help!"
" I can't believe how jealous you get."

These words spoken by my friends and family ringing in my ears.

One cut.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six cuts up my arm.

A tear slipped out my eye. I quickly wiped the tear away, Along with the blood and pull my sleeve down.

"Jade! Come see!" My mother screamed up the stairs.

"Coming!" I called down the stairs as I began to make my way into the dining room.

"What's up?" I asked as I entered the dining room.

my brothers Harry and Jason, and my parents were sat at the table. There was a big black box with a red ribbon on it. Wait? Is this for me?

"Jade this is for you. From all of us." My mother smiled.

I raised my eyebrow out of confusion. They never buy me anything. What's changed.

"Open it! Open it!" Harry squealed with excitement.

"Okay calm down." I told my brother.

I walked up to the box, and turned the card over.

To our darling jade.

This is a present from the whole family. We all really wanted you to have something nice And to call your own. Since you broke up with beck we all noticed how sad you were. And you still are. We thought you would like some extra company. Take great care of him.

Love tho whole family
XXX OXOXO XXX

i smiled to myself. They actually care. Someone actually cares about me. I wonder what it is...

I untie the red ribbon and open the box to be met with the most cutest puppy ever!

"OMG!" I squeal. I picked the 8 week old puppy out of the box and cuddled him.

(Although the puppy in the pic is a girl, he's gonna be a boy.) and he looks a lot smaller...😂

"What are you gonna call him?" My father asks, with a huge smile

"I don't know. ummmm......" I thought.

"How about Charlie?" Harry giggled patting my puppy on the head.

"Max?" Jason suggested.

"Milo." My mother suggested.