Crazy ponnie

Jade's POV:

Cat was coming round mine for a sleepover. I agreed because I had nothing better to do, and I would love some company.

"Hey jadey!" Cat said as she entered my bedroom.

"How many times do I have to tell you! Don't call me jadey!" I growled.

"Sorry Jade ." Cat said as she put her over night bag on the floor.
" so what do you want to do?" She asked.

"I don't mind, do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yes! Can we watch little mermaid?" She asked sweetly.

"She whatever." I said as cat put the dvd in the DVD player.

She giggled as the movie started to play. We both sat on my bed, staring at my big TV.

Ugh I forgot how annoying this stupid movie is. I grabbed my phone from my jean pocket. I logged into the slap, I was scrolling down the posts from random people as Cat watched little mermaid.

Andre Harris:

My grandma was shouting at the wall when I got Home. She needs to get medical help.

Feeling: confused 😐

I agree with Andre. His grandma needs lots of help.

Beck Oliver:

Watching someone suffer is the worst thing in the world.

Felling: upset 😢

What the hell is he talking about? I quickly shrugged it off and scrolled to the next post. Which happened to be from cat.

Cat valentine:

Me and jadey are having a sleepover at her house!!!! Yay!!!

Felling: excited 😆

I probably should have guessed that she posted about our sleepover.

Tori vaga:

Listening to Trina "singing" round the house is awful!

Feeling: deaf 😵

I couldn't agree more.

Once the movie finished Cat jumped of the bed with excitement.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Can u make my eyebrows look beautiful? Oh please jadey it will be fun! I could do yours too!" Cat begged.

"I'm not letting you touch my eyebrows. I shall do them myself." I said, knowing something terrible will happen if cat got near them.

"Please jadey! Nothing bad will happen." Cat begged.

"FINE!" I said giving in. "But I'm going first." I said.

"Okay. This is going to be so much fun!" Cat squealed.

"Follow me." I said as I walked into the bathroom, cat following close behind. I opened my bathroom cabinet. I grabbed my wax strips, closing the door behind me. We both walked back into my bedroom and sat in front of my make up mirror. (Photo of make up mirror on title cover thing. Just imagine it's in jade's bedroom.)

I grabbed some make up removers from the packed on my desk, I handed one to cat as we began to wipe off our makeup. Ugh I hated the way I looked without makeup. I look awful.

I handed the wax strips to cat as she began to place them around my eyebrows.

"I swear to god cat if something bad happens, you won't see the living daylight ever again!" I threaten.