Wanko's warehouse

Beck's POV:

I'm in art class. I don't really like art so much. I'm not good at it. Jade's amazing at art! She's incredible! She has so much talent in it.

Once i begged her to draw me a picture of us both, after a long time of persuading she finally gave in.
I never got rid of it after we broke up. I will never throw it away. It's still on my wall, my most prized possession I have.

...Flashback...

It was a hot Saturday morning, me and jade was led in my RV bed, snuggled into each other's arm, only in our underwear, it was to hot to wear our cloths.

"Jadey?" I cooed, brushing a few lose strands of hair out of her beautiful face.

"What?" She asked calmly

"Can you draw me a picture of me and you?" I pleaded softly. staring into those beautiful blue/green eyes of hers.

"No." She said with a sigh.

"Pretty please. sweetie come on! Please baby! I would love it! Pleaseeeeee. For me." I begged, placing a sweet soft kiss on her pink lips.

"Why should I?" She whispered, closing her eyes again.

"Because you love me, and you want to make my happy." I kissed her forehead, bringing her closer to me, if that was possible.

"Do i now?" She joked, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Please? Only this once!" I pleaded, I really want a picture of us, drawn by jade. She's incredible at art. "I would frame it and put it on my wall." I smile.

"And where would you put it? It's not like there is any room on your walls. Have you seen how much junk you have?" She laughed. He laugh is beautiful, it's music to my ears.

"I will throw something out to make room. Pretty please. Only this once. You know you wanna." I smiled, tickling her nose with my finger.

Her eyes fluttered open, revealing her blue/green orbs staring into my own. I loved moments like these.

"Fine. I will. But I get to pick the photo." She smirked.

"Fine by me. Yay! thanks babe!" I cheer.

...A few days later...

I was stood by my locker when I felt someone standing behind me. I turned around to be met with the most beautiful girl to ever walk this planet.

"Hey babe!" I greeted her placing a sweet kiss on her coffee tasting lips.

"Hey babe, I have something for you. She said giving me her cup off coffee to hold. She dug into her bag, pulling out a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I ask, she grabbed her coffee back, Then quickly handed me the paper.

I don't understand she gave me a blank piece  of paper?

"turn it around." She huffed, rolling her eyes.

I turned the paper over to be met with the most amazing drawing ever!

ITS ME A JADE!