How trina got in

I was sat at the table in the food court, with cat Andre and beck. Beck was talking about something. I didn't really pay attention. So I interrupted him.

"You guys know there's this germ called  freka-syliame That you can get from a spider Crawling into your mouth when you're sleeping. then your uvula swells up really big so you can't breathe, and they have to cut a hole right here to drain the pus from your throat." I said pointing to the middle of my throat. They all looked at me grossed out.

"I'll just eat this pudding cup later." Andre said as he placed his yogurt pot in the table, beck also pushed his dinner away too.

"So does anybody want some candy?" Cat asked.

"Sure." I said.
"Yeah." Andre said.
"Yeah." Beck said

"Gumdrop for you..." Cat said placing a pink gumdrop in my hand. "Gumdrop for you..." she placed a green gumdrop in Andres hand. "Gumdrop for you." Cat finally said once she placed a yellow gum drop in beck's hand.

Suddenly Trina walked past us waving her arms and trying to sing. God she's awful. She skipped away still singing and humming.

"Wow. She is just awful." Beck said.

"The worst thing I've ever heard." I agreed.

"That's right." Andre said looking at Trina who was skipping into the school.

"Hey, I have a question." Cat said with a half smile.

"What?" Andre asked placing his green Gumdrop in his mouth.

"Every kid has to audition to get into Hollywood arts, right?" Cat said looking around the table.

"Mm-hmm."
"Yup." We all agreed.

"And Trina has no talent, right?" Cat said.

"None whatsoever." Beck said while Andre shook his head.

"No." I said as it was obvious.

"Then how did she pass her audition and get to go to school here?" Cat asked puzzled.

"You haven't heard the story?" I said looking at cat.

"No, but I love stories!" Cat said smiling at me.

"I'll tell it." Andre said taking a quick sip off his Soda. "Okay... It was about four years ago... And back then, Trina did have talent... Oh yes. She could sing like an angel... There she was on that stage... Singin' like an angle..." Andre said as he began to tell his story.

"Really?" Cat asked after Andre had told the story. But that's not how it goes.

"Yup. That light hit Trina so hard, it knocked all the talent right out of her." Andre said half smiling.

"Okay, that is not how Trina got into Hollywood arts." I said.

"It's the story I always heard." Andre said looking at me.

"Well, it's wrong." Beck agreed with me.

"But how did she get in?" Cat asked as the school bell rang.

"We gotta get to class." Andre said as we all stood up, grabbed our bags, well everyone except cat.

"No. wait..." Cat whined.

"I'll tell you later." I said walking away with Andre and beck.

"But I'm curious now! Please tell me! Please tell me now! I'll give you a gummy bear! Jelly Bean? A pinto Bean? What are you into?!" Cat yelled as we all walked away.

_______________________

"Kids... kids..." Sikowits said as he walked up to us, slinging his bag onto his shoulder.