The gorilla club pt.1

Jades pov:

I started my day off as usual...
Throwing up in the toilet, Cutting my arm, annoying my brother, taking a shower, got dressed and skipped breakfast... again.

I parked in my usual parking spot. I grabbed my bag before stepping out of my car. I slammed the door shut behind me, I quickly pressed the lock button on my car keys. As I walked into the school building. I notice beck and Andre standing My their lockers.

I take another sip out of my coffee as I approach my black scissor decorated locker. I put my combination in, opening my locker I noticed a small white letter on top of Tori's black history book. I placed my coffee inside my locker, picking up the letter.

Dear jade.

I love the way you make me feel inside. All slushy and mushy. I'm lost in your eyes. Forever melting my heart. Your paleness is perfection just like your body ;) I love watching you sleep, you look so beautiful and it fascinates me. I want to know how many scars you have and memorise the shape of your tongue. I want to climb the curve of your lower back, and count your vertebrae
Your ribs
Your fingers
Your goosebumps
I want to chart the topography of your anatomy, and be fluent in your body language.
I want you!
Forever and always!
Xxx

Lots of love
Sinjin

OXOXOXO

Gross!!!!! I screwed up the paper before chucking it in the bin. I pick up my coffee and placing the books I need for my classes before slamming My locker shut. As The school bell rang I started walking  to Sikowitz lessson.

Beck's POV:

I was sat in Sikowits lesson waiting for him to walk through the window and start the lesson, When Jade walked through the door. Somethings not right with her... she's been acting differently since the brake up. She's been distant from me and the gang, she doesn't come round Tori's as much as the rest of us do to play cards. And she's got a little thinner.

She takes a seat in front of me. I lead forward my elbows resting on my thighs.

"Hey jade." I said causing her to sigh deeply.

"What do you want?" She snarls at me.

"After class can I talk to you in privet? Janitors closet?" I beg.

"Whatever" she mumbled.

I was about to thank her when I got interrupted by Sikowitz climbing through the classroom window.

"Good morning human beings! Rumps in chairs." He said chucking his bag to the side of the room.
_______________________

*after class*

I was walking through the halls of HA with jade trailing behind me.
I opened the door to the janitors closet letting Jade in before me. I walked in closing the door so nobody could hear us.

"You wanted to talk to me?" She states with an eye roll followed my a sigh.

"What's wrong? You've been very distant lately." I ask concern filling my body.

Jade's POV:

"I'm fine. I've just been busy. And anyways, why do you care?" I lie... I don't want him knowing I self harm, or that I'm not eating and that I cry myself to sleep every night. HE CANT KNOW.