Robbie sells rex pt.1

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or grammar errors. I'm going to go through and sort that all out when I finish the book ❤️

Jade's pov:

It's been a week since me and beck got back together. He's been spending every minuet of every day with me. Apart from when we have separate classes. His father wasn't to pleased with us dating again. But that's only because he never got over the dog incident... I did apologise, every time I saw him. But he doesn't take apologies very well. At least from me anyway. 

I decided to cover my arms with makeup to hide my scars. Jayson taught me how to cover them and which colours work best with my skin tone. Wo I've been able to wear my old cloths again, that shows my skin and arms.

I haven't been back to his RV yet. Crazy right, that's the place I've always called home. But I thought that the RV can wait. Jayson is returning to collage tomorrow, and I wanted to spend as much time around him as possible before he leaves. I won't see him again until July. He's coming back to celebrate my birthday. Jayson insists on video calling me everyday, so he can 'check up on me'.  It's going to be hard without him here. He's been so supportive and comforting to me, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do without him.

Beck promises him that he will look after me, and make sure I'm okay. We haven't argued at all since we got back together. I'm not sure if that's because we are in the so called honeymoon faze or if it is all over for good.

We had a serious chat last night. I told him exactly how I feel, and how that happens. Most importantly how we can try to avoid it. I told him about how it makes me feel when I see him flirting with other girl, weather it be intentional or not. He's agreed to stop, he told me he only did it to make sure I still love him. I guess that's because I don't say it that often. So I agreed to let him know more often.

The main issue between our relationship was us holding back our feelings and emotions. And now we have both decided to put that habit in the past. From now on we talk to each other about everything.

"Morning baby." Beck groans from beside me. He rolls over to me and flings an arm around my stomach.

"Morning." I snuggle into his warm embrace.

It's Saturday morning, that means no school. Finally! Last week was brutal. I had dickers constantly on my back and not to mention I kept counting down the days until Jayson left. I never want that day to arrive. I hate college, it tares you apart form your family.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks sleepily.

"I don't know." I yawn. He kisses my temple and rubs circles on my back.

"We can do whatever you want." He smiles at me. I look him in the eyes, those chocolate brown eyes, I adore them so much. He kisses me on the nose and chuckles slightly.

"Getting lost was we?" He smirks. Wait did he catch me starting at him? Oh dear god... I'm never going to hear the end of this!  "Aww say you love me Jadey.".

"I wasn't lost." I roll my eyes playfully. "And what's the magic word?" I raise my eyebrow. He always plays this game with me. Well not today.

"Are you being serious? You can't steal my line!" He laughs. "So what do you want to do today?" He rubs his fingers along my stomach.

"I don't know." I sigh. "I want to do something with Jayson.".

"Oh that's okay. You should spend time with him before he leaves. Come over to mine tonight though right?" He says sadly. I swear this kid is stupid. Or is it just Canadians?

"No." I whine. "I want you there too, stupid." I roll my eyes.

"Oh okay. What we going to do then?" He asks.