Tori fixes beck and jade pt.3

Sorry if there is any mistakes. My keyboard is playing up. I decided to add ice skating to this chapter. It's something I've always loved to do and something I'm really passionate about. So I decided to add a little bit of that in there. Hope you enjoy x

Jade's pov:

Me and cat walked down the stairs, In our new dresses. Cat wore white high heals that worked very well with her dress, and I wore black stilettos with my black lacy dress. My whole family was in the den, waiting for my brother to arrive from the airport. Me and cat walked into the den, cat following closely behind me.

There was a banner that says 'welcome home Jayson!' On it in colourful letters, which was hung up on the ceiling. The furniture was moved around slightly so there's more space. There was a table with balloons attached to each corner with all of Jayson's birthday gifts on it. He wasn't aloud to open them until his birthday which is next Saturday. The cupcakes me and cat made a couple hours ago was sat on the table, with lots of different soda, alcohol and squash. My parents are renting out a huge building, it's very modern and has lots of space for guests, cars, pretty much anything you could want at a party. The building has a huge garden with lots of flowers and a small pond with lots of small fish in them. I went last weekend with my parents to check the place out.

"Girls you look stunning." My mother gasped at us. Me and cat glanced at each other and smiled.

"Jade darling." My grandma hugged me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hi grandma." I hug her back.

"How have you been?" She asks me, she pulls away from the hug and plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm good thanks." I reply with a warm smile.

Cat walks over to my little brother harry and gives him a hug. "You look very pretty cat!" Harry chips as he hugs cat back.

"Thank you!" Cat Giggles.

A car drives up our driveway, the headlights flashing through the window as it heads over to the huge garage.

"He's here! Everybody hide!" My mother whispers loudly as She rushes over towards the light switch.

She stands there for a second as everyone ducks behind the furniture and hides in dark corners. I crouch behind my fathers armchair and cat hides behind me holding onto Harry's hand who was on his knees crawling over to me. Wraps his hand around my wrist for comfort. He's afraid of the dark, and he's handling it very well. I rub the top of his head lightly, trying not to mess his hair up to much. He giggles quietly and grips onto my wrist tighter.

The front door opens and foot steps can be heard against the dark wooden oak floor. The door closes a second after and a bag is heard being placed on the floor. The footsteps grew louder as he approached the den. A tallish dark figure was standing in the hallway facing us. The lights flicked on and everyone jumped up and ran out of their hiding spaces.

"SUPRISE!" We all screamed and threw our hands up in the air.

Jayson stood in the hallway in complete shock. He raised his hand to cover his mouth that was hanging open.

"Oh my god! You guys!" Jayson gasped as he looked around the room. 

"JAYSON!" Harry yelled as he ran around everyone and ran into Jaysons arms.

"Hey harry!" He chuckled. My mother rushed to his side and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm so glad your home!" She cooed. My father walked over to them and patted Jayson on the back. It was a family hug, and watching them all together without me made me feel left out.