Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.1

Beck's pov:

I was stood at my locker, grabbing some books I needed for my next class. I turned around and saw jade doing the same.

She was wearing a black skirt, tights, her black doc martins and a dark grey hoodie.
Wait a minuet. That's moose's jumper! He wore it when he first arrived at my house. What is she doing with it?

I then noticed a dark red mark on her lower neck. Is...is that a hickey? Who did she get that from? And why is she wearing moose's jumper? He left this morning. What is she doing with it? I slammed my locker door shut and stormed over to her.

"Come with me." I growl as I grabbed onto her wrist.

I started dragging her over to the janitors closet.

"Kidnapper!" She yells at the top of her lungs. Everyone looks over at us and doesn't dare to move. "Let go of me!" She tries to pull back.

I open the door and pushed her into the small dark room. I turn the light on and close the door. Standing in front of it so she wouldn't be able to leave.

"What the fuck Beck!" She yells at me. "What are you doing!".

"Why are you wearing moose's hoddie?" I snap at her. "And why the fuck do you have a hickey?"

She smirks at me and playfully rolls her eyes. And then it hits me. Before moose left he had nail marks on his shoulders! Wait! Did they have sex?

"Did you have sex with moose?!" I blurt our.

"That's really none of your business." She replies folding her arms defensively.

"Why do you have his hoodie?" I ask. I raised my eyebrows and folded my arms.

"He gave it to me." She smirked.

I slam her against the wall. Holding her shoulders just enough to hurt. She flinches slightly and I start to regret my actions, but then again she fucked my best friend! I have every right to be angry.

"What the fuck Jade! He's my best friend!"  I yell. I don't care if people outside hear us.

"Does that really matter?" She rolls her eyes and shoves me back just as hard.

"Your my ex! He's my best friend! Why would you have sex with him?" I spat.

"Exactly, I'm your ex! So why do you care who I sleep with?" She yells.

Because I still love you! I say in my head.

"It's against the guy code!" He yells.

"Well I'm not a guy am I!" She snaps back. She folds her arms and glares me. "If your gonna talk about the guy code then maybe I can talk about the girl code." She shot back. What was she talking about?

"What do you mean girl code?" I ask 

"I seen you try to kiss tori." She replies. Oh shit. She wasn't meant to see that.

"Wait how did you know?" I raise my eyebrow. I didn't really like tori though.

"Through the video chat cat and tori was on." She replies as she looks down at her feet. I can tell she's starting to get upset.

"I only tried to kiss her to get over you." I say softly.  "And anyway you HAD sex with moose!" I growl. "That's so wrong! He's my friend!"

"You should have told moose that not me! He already knew! He knew what he was doing. And trust me he didn't regret it did he." She shoves me back harder and stomps out the door.

I'm going to get you back for this Jade West! Just you wait!

Jade's pov:

I storm out the janitors closet. Well Beck knows about me and moose. To be honest I don't care what he thinks. He flirts with every girl in the universe and he tried to kiss to tori! He also went on a date with her for crying out loud. So why does he care if I fucked someone or not.