Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 4

Jade's pov:

It's the beginning of lunch and I am standing at my locker, rummaging around, trying to find my car keys. I left them in there at the start of first period. I decided to go home early today and blow off last period. It's just gym anyway. Who cares about that? Not me. I find my keys and put them in my bag. I take out the books I don't need and place them in my locker.

"Hey" I heard a voice say next to me. I look to my side and see a blond guy wearing a blue Hollywood arts jumper. Ugh what does he want?

I slam my locker door shut as hard as I can, trying my best to intimidate him so he would leave me alone.

"Umm." He gulps. "My names Gilbert." He starts.

"So?" I cut him off. I raise my eyebrow At him. What does he want?

"Oh my god." He gasps.  "I... I really like your shoes." He looks down at my dark blue doc martins which I bought with cat last weekend.

"I hate these shoes. They're ugly and they hurt my feet." I reply. That's a total lie. I love them. Sure, They hurt me feet, but that's because I haven't broken them In yet, like I have with my cherry and black ones.

"Well then why do you wear them?" He asks as he glances up from my shoes to my face.

"Because I like to punish myself." I smirk at him. He's so scared right now. He's almost sweating.

"Well, I, I think you look really nice today." He smiles a little.

"Oh, so yesterday I looked gross?" I raised my eyebrow and took a threatening step towards him.

He started backing away from me and I followed him.

"No, not at all! I, I just meant..." he started shaking.

"That I usually look disgusting but today I got lucky?" I cut him off

"No, not at all, I just... Just..." he stuttered
He looked over at the opposite side of the hallway. "ah, forget it! I'm not asking her out! You can keep your money!" He shouts.

He runs away from me and heads down the next corridor. That hurt a lot. Someone paid him to ask me out?
Why? Am I really that unlovable? That people don't want to ask me out or they are to scared? Why doesn't anyone love me?   I hear tori and Andre yelling after him. I don't bother listing to what they had to say. I'm too sad and angry to care about them yelling and the guy.

"You paid A guy to ask me out?" I point at them and raise my eyebrow?

"Run away!" Tori screeches as she grabs onto Andre's hand.

I threw my bag down on the floor, I will get that later. Tori and Andre quickly flea around the corner and out of sight. I run after them as fast as I can, and try to catch up after them.
_____________________________________

"Hey! Hey!" I yell at random people as I rush around the halls trying to find those two idiots.

"Where's Tori and Andre?!" I bellow as I run arround the corner.

"Have any of you seen Tori and Andre?" I point towards a bunch of losers hanging out by Tori's locker.

They all scramble away, looks like I'm not getting an answer from them. I sprint up the stairs and I stumble to the next flight of stairs that leads to a few classrooms. I groan as I catch my balance and continue running down the halls. I glance in every classroom and I don't see any sign of them. Where are they?

"Have any of you seen Tori and Andre?" I yelled as I ran back down the hall.

"Jade!" Some kid screams and points at me, he run in the opposite direction.