Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 2

Thank you to everyone that helped me with ideas for the last chapters. They will be included❤️  sorry for taking ages to update. I've been helping my mum around the house and I've also been struggling with ideas on how to wrap the story up. I've decided to make this episode story longer. So there will be more parts to this episode. Hope you enjoy this chapter x
Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes

Jade's pov:

My big brother Jayson arrives back home from collage today. He's been gone for months and I miss him. He's staying for a month to celebrate his birthday. It's weird not having him around me on a daily basis. My family are planning him a surprise party to welcome him home. Along with a huge birthday party for him next week. My mom and Harry went to the mall so they can buy decorations and presents for Jayson. Yes my family goes full out for everything and anything. My whole family is invited. My grandparents are flying in from New Jersey and are staying with us for a week.

It's Saturday morning, I don't have anything to do today. I need to get Jayson a birthday present. I can't be the only one who isn't getting him something. Not after all he has done for me in the past.

I know exactly what to get him. He's been after one of these for months. Maybe I should bring cat with me. We could spend the day together, we could go shopping seen as though I need some new cloths, and she could spend the night at mine. I bet she's dying to see Jayson. I pulled my phone out and called cat.

"JADEY!" She screeches with excitement as she picks the phone up. I roll my eyes, typical cat.

"Do you want to stay round mine for a sleepover?" I asked. I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose, waiting for cats responses

"OH MY GOD! YES!" She squeals.

"Bring money, we are going shopping. And then you sill be attending Jayson's welcome home party tonight with my whole family." I explain as I walk into my bathroom.

"Jayson is coming home? Oh my god I missed him so much!" She gasped. "I'm going to go get ready! I will be round yours in an hour!".

"Okay. Bye." I say and hang up.

I grab my brush and brush the knots out of my hair, and put in my dark purple extensions. I walk over to my vanity and start applying my makeup. I darkened up my eyebrows, and applied a dark smokey effect for my eyes, which made my eye colour stand out. I pick up my favourite perfume, and spray it on my neck and wrist. My phone buzzed on the vanity. I picked it up and turned it on. I received a text message from Beck. I wonder what he wants.

"Hey jade, are you able to preform in the full moon jam? Sikowitz wants me to get people to sign up to preform, So I'm basically doing his job for him."

I roll my eyes and respond with a quick no. Tori was probably going to steal my spot light anyway. anyway the song I wrote wasn't one of my favourites. Sure it was good. It got me an A+ but I wouldn't feel comfortable singing it I front of people, it's a bit to close to home. Ifs about my family's relationship with me. How I was neglected for a couple years, which made me depressed and caused me to have multiple panic attacks, And now my parents, mainly my dad are starting to help me and love me more again. It wouldn't be right singing it. I don't want people to know about my home life. That's private to me.

My stomach growles violently at me. I frown to myself as I clutched onto my stomach. Food. I need something to eat. I'll go make myself some breakfast. I stand up from my vanity and walk over to my bedroom door. I turned the handle and walked out of my room. The smell of bacon flooded the house. I need some of that. I walk down the stairs, holding onto the banister Incase I trip. I'm always clumsy in the mornings, especially if I haven't had any coffee. I walk into the kitchen and was greeted by my father in a grey polo shirt and black loose jeans. A pink apron that was clearly my moms was wrapped around his back. He stood at the stove, as he cracked a few eggs into the frying pan.