Opposite date

Jade's POV:

I'm in a detention with dickers. I hate this guy. I was at a doctors appointment yesterday getting my ankle checked out. and It turns out I had to visit the physiotherapist called Emma.
So me and my mom did.

In the end Emma tapped up my ankle. She also booked me another appointment in a week.

So here I am stuck with suckers in a detention, all because I had to go to a doctors appointment that ended up being an all day appointment.

Ring-ring-ring.

Oh my god! Thought this was never going to end! I stood up grabbed my bag and left. As I walked into the hall I saw Andre and Robbie in a weird pear costume, Sinjin and Tori recording them. 

"Hey, that a new top?" I asked as I limped over to my locker.

"Oh, yeah." Tori smiled as she looked down a her top.

"Yikes." I laughed.

"Hi, Jade." Cat chirped as I opened my locker door.

"Hey." I responded.

"What happened to your ankle? I saw you limping." Cat smiled sympathetically.

"Almost broke it." I sighed as I put my locker combination in. Cat gasped in shock.

"How did you do that jadey! Are you okay?" She questions frantically.

"Cat relax I'm fine. My brother left some of his toys and the top of the stairs yesterday morning. I went to walk down the stairs, I tripped over them twisted my ankle and fell down the stairs. That's why I was not in school yesterday. I was at the doctors." I explained as I exchanged some of my books.

"Oh Okay! As long as your Okay jadey! You want to do something fun with me tomorrow night?" She questions.

"Sure, what?" I ask.

"I don't know." Cat said. "I figured you'd pick because you're bossy."

"Don't say I'm bossy!" I yelled at her.

"Okay!" Cat sighed.  "But you are..." she began and I glared at her.  "a little bit." Cat said as she held her fingers up to show how much she was talking about.

"Whatever. Yeah, let's hang out tomorrow night." I said

"Okay, but we can't invite Tori to come with us because she's..." Cat began but stomped her foot and poured.

"What's Tori doing tomorrow night?" I ask now instead.

"Nothing! I don't know.
She told me not to tell you." Cat whined.

"Five!" I yelled.

"Oh, God!" Cat said frantically.

"Four!" 

"Don't count!" She begged.

"Three!" I yelled.

"Oh, I love three!" Cat giggled."

"Two!"

"Have you heard about the new Pear Pads with a slightly better screen?" Cat asked hoping to quickly change the topic.

"One!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay!" Cat whined. "Tori and Beck are going out together."

I felt like my heart stopped, and sunk to the bottom of my stomach. I knew it!

"What?" I asked with disbelief.

"But it's not a date." Cat said quickly.  "They're just hanging out as friends."