vi. bite marks

Between:
Stan x Reader
Warnings:
Mentions of blood in case that's triggering to anyone!!!
-
a/n: this one may be short but it's basically the scene of the movie with Stan being fed off of by IT when the Losers go down into the well & try to find Bev after she's been taken. enjoy!!! :)

You had somehow been separated from the rest of the Losers, a voice suddenly calling out to you from the uncomfortable darkness that huddled in front of you.

"Bev?" You questioned aloud. No response was given back but curiosity was your famous characteristic in the group so, off you went.

People told you often that you were basically born to be a Loser, in fact, you were born a mistake. You were the result of an affair so that only made the bullying worse, especially from Bowers.

He liked you but wanted to kill you all at one time. It was surprising but terrifying at the same time. You let out a sigh as you looked around in the big, open room you were now in.

"Shit." You muttered, shining your flashlight around the darkened areas to come up empty handed. You suddenly were aware of your solitary, the hair standing up on the back of your neck as you felt something begin to touch you.

You shuttered, a chill going down your spine as you tried to ignore whatever was messing with you right now. You continued shining the small ray of light around the room to keep safe until someone came for you but it silence was the only one there.

Your heartbeat began to quicken, giving you a cold sweat, your hands becoming shiny. You looked around some more as suddenly, a light blinded you. You covered your eyes as you suddenly heard a scream erupt from your mother's throat at the hands of her killer.

Your brother.

You opened your eyes, seeing nothing there and just assumed IT was causing you to have flashbacks until your brother suddenly began to strangle you from out of nowhere, his thick hands wrapping around your throat tightly.

Your vision became spotted rather quickly, your lips turning the slightest shade of blue as you began to pass out. The darkness gladly welcomed you as you took a last glance at your brother standing above you.

You awoke with a scream, blood coming off your face, spit sliding down your cheeks and mixing with the tears you were shedding. You could feel the marks of teeth that had made holes in the side of your face that were deep enough for stitches.

Ben, Eddie, Richie, Bill, Mike, and Stan were all there, Eddie looking you over with such concern, it caused you a small heart issue because of how much he cared. He treated you so well in this group that you were grateful for him.

Stan pushed through the guys to get to you, where he immediately put his arms around you and held you against him. Eddie didn't have his signature fannypack so those wounds on your face would be there until you got out.

Your breathes were shaky as Stan held you tightly, your small sobs escaping from your lips. "IT didn't get you." He whispered in your ear as you moved closer to him for protection. Eddie and Richie watched with such awe you assumed those sex tapes weren't satisfying enough for them.

Ben looked terrified and Mike was keeping guard with a flashlight and gun at hand, loaded and ready to be fired if necessary. Bill, however, was gone, and you had no idea where he was.

"All that matters," You began to say quietly to Stan, "Is that I'm alive." He shuddered against your body, causing you to look at him.

"Nothing. It's just," He paused. "The sight in front of me was terrifying. Just your brother eating your face while you laid there, helplessly."

You gripped his shirt tighter. "Thanks for the details." You said sarcastically. "Really appreciate it. But I'm sorry for your eyes having to see that."

"Um, guys? Where's Bill?" Eddie suddenly interrupted. You let go of Stan to answer him back. "He went off searching for Bev. We should probably go."

You stood up with Stan, following the rest of the Losers in the direction Bill headed. "Hey, at least I have some pretty dope ass bite marks to show people."

hello!!!

told you it was going to be short but I like it!!! It's the scene so I had to use basically that. I hope you all enjoyed it!!!

thanks for reading!!!

beep beep friends.

-katherine

time: 11:22 pm
words: 777

🎈