"i'd rather be with you" (part one)

a/n: another series!!! this time it's with stan the man instead of stuttering bill, as much as I love you man (love of my life is still Richie), I gotta do another series with another character too haha.
-
warnings: mentions of kissing, swearing, blood is mentioned along with bite marks and cuts
-
between: Stan x Reader
-

Shutting your locker after a hard day at school was always the cherry on top, seeing as you tended to slam it on those days and draw attention to yourself, making you wave sweetly at everyone who stared.

You didn't get bothered by that type of stuff at all, your friends and basically everyone knew that. You didn't enjoy being the main center of attention but a little bit of attention was necessary so you didn't feel left out of anything.

After slamming your locker and walking out of the building, you met up with your friends outside behind the school where Henry wouldn't go to look for you all.

"Hey, guys." You said, waving slightly. Stan was quick to grab your hand and intertwine his fingers with yours, pulling you towards him.

"Okay, Stanley, we get it. You got a girlfriend." Richie joked, making you snicker softly next to Stan who turned to look at you and back at Richie.

"I'd say that's more than anything you've accomplished." He said bluntly, shrugging at the end of his sentence of reply. Richie rolled his eyes, glancing over at you to see your reaction. You smiled over at him but scooted closer to Stan so he knew you weren't interested, just a friend would be awesome.

"Duh-Do you guys wuh-wanna go to thuh-the Barrens?" Bill stuttered out, looking between all of his friends, earning small nods from them all.

-
"No way!" Eddie said, looking down from the rock we were all sitting down on to see the brown water below. However, you just laughed. Eddie turned to you, mouth agape.

"Do you know what kind of sicknesses lurk in these waters! Why did I get in again, Bill?"

Stan was laying with his head in your lap, your back against a rock, when he spoke back to Eddie. "Eddie, my girlfriend doesn't want to know useless facts."

You smiled softly, still playing with Stan's hair contently, staring down at him at one point with a large smile on your lips.

"You know, Stan, maybe they'll save my life one day." You replied, shrugging back. He knew exactly what you were doing and two could play that game.

He sat up, glancing over at Eddie who was watching you two with confusion on what was happening.

Without a warning, Stan's lips were on yours and he wasn't being gentle. In fact, this was one of the roughest kisses you two had shared in front of the Losers and in general.

When he let go, you looked out of breath while Stan smirked in victory at you.

"God, you two! Do you know what diseases are spreading throughout that action! You two could get mono!" He exclaimed.

Beverly shushed him for everyone's sake. "Oh, shush, Eddie. They're having a moment, let them have it, alright?"

He just groaned in response, glancing over at Stan who was now smirking over at him before planting one more kiss on your lips, a little gentler this time.

"Ugh! Guys!"

-
Walking home with Stan was one of the biggest highlights of your week, you had to say. Considering how he gave anyone that evil glare if they laid an eye on you and was one to especially hate catcalling.

Catcalling happened to you at least four out of seven days of the week, and not by the same people. Henry did it occasionally but it was out of bullying, so Stan didn't totally hate him because Stan knew he probably did it because you were dating him. He blamed himself for that one.

But these random guys doing it set him off.

It was after the Barrens when you were walking down downtown Derry to go window shopping for a little bit until you had to get home when you heard a whistle behind you, and not from Stan.

"Damn, girl!" The guy yelled, two of his friends continuing to whistle at you. They began walking towards you in a smirking manner, making you tense up slightly. These guys looked like seniors from Derry high and you were still in middle school.

Stan grabbed your hand in his, tightening his grip as he leaned close to you, not saying one word but abruptly putting his lips on yours. You knew he was being rough for a reason, and that only helped turn him on more.

Especially when you responded back to it.

Eventually the guys left, and Stan let go of your lips but was quick to begin tugging you towards your house.

"Stan, don't tell me you're going to turn into Richie now and want sex." You groaned out as he tugged you along.

"You never know, doll." He replied, making your face turn beet red as he tugged you upstairs and shut his bedroom door behind him.

He was quick to come wrap his arms around your waist and held you close to him, giving you light kisses on your neck as you held right back onto him.

"Stan, why do you get so jealous all the time?" You asked him, but he didn't respond and kept pressing the kisses through your hair and onto your neck.

You giggled loudly when he kissed a certain spot, which only encouraged him. He was in that state of mind and state of action right now which only meant you helped him out with it.

"Stan," You said, trying to get his attention but he wouldn't listen. "Stan!" You said, laughing his name out loudly as he held onto you, smiling happily.

"Oh, come on, ____. Just one?" He asked, looking into your eyes.

"One what, Stanley?" You questioned, suddenly realizing what he meant. You sighed but he knew he won.

He went and got on the bed, opening his arms as you walked over to him, crawling into his embrace and allowing him to hold you.

Sighing contently, you looked up at him.

"Stanley Uris, I never knew you could be the bad boy."

it's gonna go somewhere don't worry!!! it's only the first part after all :)

beep beep friends.

-katherine

words: 1075

🎈