finally + teotfw

TWO THINGS

• thank you all so much for 2k reads on this book!!! I know it's nothing compared to the 16k, almost 17k, on my stranger things imagines but this book is slowly but surely coming along :)

• if you haven't seen the end of the f***ing world, what are you doing with your life? it's so good! and Alyssa has to be my favorite, sorry James, still love you man.

SPOILERS

• the character development for James literally had me sobbing because he started with wanting to kill Alyssa to wanting to protect her. direct quote: "I was never Alyssa's protector. She was mine."

• alyssa was already my favorite character within the first few seconds of meeting her character because of how straight forward she is. like, at the table with James & his dad, his dad was assuming he was gay and she tells him: "Maybe I'm gay. Maybe he's asexual. We're dealing with a really broad spectrum these days."

• the part when Frodo was introduced to us (what a great character) & they left him behind broke my heart or you could also say: the end of my f***ing heart. (that was so bad, lol)

• the end, when Leslie calls the police while basically making James & Alyssa confess to what they've done, not knowing that Eunice was right outside the trailer home made me so angry because he only cared for himself and for getting that reward.

• last thing, this quote that James said that made my heart dance a million steps a minute: "Being with Alyssa had started to make me feel things. She made me feel things. And I didn't like it all."

sorry for the spoilers but I had to rant to someone. my friend is currently watching it so I can talk to her about it when she's finished but yeah :)

comment your favorite teotfw character & I'll do a shoutout/request (your choice) for those people :)

beep beep friends.

-katherine

words: 327

🎈