credit (part two)

as requested by readers :)

-
The paper that he had given you was still sitting on your desk at the end of class while you packed up your binders and swung the bag onto your shoulder.

Eddie leaned over and looked at the paper, glancing up at you who stared at it in confusion- deciding whether to take it or not.

"Are you going to tell Richie or should I?" Eddie said, earning another confused look from you while you popped a bubble.

"I mean, he is obviously hitting on you! You should've seen him after he turned around. That smile was only one that I've seen Richie do- and it was when he finally got you to go on a date with him."

You sighed, picking up the piece of paper. "I'm taking it, but on one condition."

Eddie raised an eyebrow.

"You don't tell Richie about this guy. Not until I handle it for myself. I can't have him beating up another kid just because they were asking me for study help."

Eddie scoffed. "He wasn't asking you for 'study help', ____. He was clearly hitting on you! Anyone can see it!"

You grumbled under your breath a curse to Eddie before shoving the paper in your backpack.

"Listen, just don't tell Richie. I will when the time is right, okay?" You said, putting up your guard around him.

Eddie sighed. "___, this might backfire and cause you and Richie a lot of pain."

You shook your head. "I know Richie better than anyone- when I tell him, he'll settle it. It'll be okay."

Eddie shrugged. "Whatever you say."

-
At lunch, you sat in between Eddie and Richie while picking at your food with distaste. You weren't feeling hungry out of nerves- and Richie knew that about you.

Grabbing your hand, he tugged you out of the lunch room.

"Richie, not now." You sighed.

He shushed you, pulling you to him by your hands as he stared into your eyes. "What're you nervous about, doll?"

"I'm not nervous about anything, Rich."

He gave you a knowing look. "I know everything about you- you're nervous because you won't eat."

Thoughts began running through your head. Did you want to do this here and now? Did you want to go ahead and get it out of the way so you could save both of you some pain?

"I'm not."

Richie sighed. "You can always talk to me, doll. If some guy you don't like is hitting on you, you can tell me."

You cocked your head. "How would you know if it's about a guy or not? It could be about a test."

Richie sighed again. "Doll, you always get a salad and don't eat it if it's about a guy. I've seen that behavior on many accounts, because so many guys hit on you without your consent."

The thoughts stopped on one particular one- tell him what's up and save you both the pain.

"A guy is hitting on me- yes. And yes, I took his address that he handed me on the sheet of paper but I don't like him, I swear to god I don't, but I just don't know exactly what-"

Richie pressed his lips to yours to shut you up.

It tasted of strawberries and cigarettes, making you hungry for more.

When he let go, you looked up at him.

"Now, who is this guy?"

You sighed. "I don't want another fight. I won't ever leave you- I couldn't. You're too lovable, Rich."

Richie smiled, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"You're not too hard to love either, doll."

-
part three or no?

-katherine

IT Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें