credit (aftermath)

aftermath:

-

The aftermath of this is basically that Richie ended up realizing that he was too quick to anger and assumption- he should've realized that he took it way too far to assume that.

[The next day at school, Richie came back up to you, pulling you into a hug as he quietly apologized for his quick temper to assume something like that.

"I'm so sorry."

You nodded, holding him back. "It's okay."]

The aftermath for you is that you ended up getting back together with Richie after a few days of trying to figure out how to better yourself- you and Richie both.

["Look, ____, I know we make a lot of mistakes in life because hell, I made the worst one with losing you but you will please be back with me?" Richie paused, waiting for your answer.

You looked up at him, pulling him to your lips as an answer.

When you pulled back, you smiled up at him. "But only if you can hold me all night."

"When?"

You smirked.

"Tonight?"

You nodded.

"Fine."

You smiled again, pulling him back to your lips as you smiled into it. You were happy again.]

As for that jerk who tried to make out with you, yeah, he just gave up and left you and Richie alone to do your own thing and only spoke to you about school things.

there's my aftermath!

comment below what stories you want another part too & comment below if you want another series and which character to do the series with :).

-katherine