someday (part four)

requested by a reader :)

-
After school made you the happiest. You had a constant smile on your lips while Bill held your hand gently.

"Can I talk to you?" You asked Bill, tugging him away from the group while Ben watched from where he was sitting.

"How are you with Georgie? How's your parents?" You asked him gently.

You could see you hit a sensitive subject but he answered it anyways, knowing how much you had helped him when he was at the funeral for his younger brother who died too young.

"It's guh-gonna get buh-better." He muttered, pulling you into a tight, loving hold while you held back onto him.

"You're right, Bill. It will. If you give it time, it'll heal. You just have to let the time heal the pain of it all. Glad you're getting slightly better."

He nodded. "Me tuh-too."

He pressed a kiss to your lips as Ben stared, fury building up in his chest as he stared at the two of you being happy and staring at each other lovingly.

You sighed, leaning into Bill's arms as you just let his embrace take you away.

It was about to be a long fight between Bill and Ben and you were stuck in the middle.

But you didn't know that yet.

-
short, sorry!

-katherine