viii. proper goodbye

Between:
Eddie x Reader
Warnings:
Swearing
Extra About:
Fluff between you two :)

Four weeks since you had talked to him, four weeks since you had seen him last, four weeks since you two had been hugging each other and you wishing him luck, four weeks since you had granted his wish.

You never hung out much with the Losers club but had come to the realization of how amazing these kids were, even if the trashmouth felt the need to flirt constantly with you.

You had only one friend at the time. Ben. He had introduced you to the kids who you thought were cooler than the bastards that attempted to rule the entire school, picking on kids slightly shorter than you.

You instantly fell into step with all of them, Eddie being your main hangout with even if his mom thought of you as a bad influence when in reality, that was Richie.

You had talked to him a few days before they headed down into the sewers to fight Pennywise. Your heart was chipping when he began to tell you he needed to leave and help them fight it.

You thought he was crazy.

But he went with his friends anyways and tried to leave you behind but you knew he couldn't. You wish he wouldn't.

You stood with your dusty converse on outside of the house, waiting for him to come running back to you and drag you along but he didn't.

The thought got ahold of you, your feet running after him before you could even do anything to stop it. You were somewhat confused as to what you were going to do when you got there but you kept running into the house.

Your eyes found him going down some stairs and you followed him, nearing where he was going. He disappeared, your feet hitting the loose boards in the old house.

You kept going, down the stairs and running into a room where they were gathered. You found him. You found him and you needed to say a proper goodbye before leaving until he came back to you.

Your hand found his shirt as you balled it up in a fist, your lips roughly kissing his. You could hear Richie yelling something along the lines of "Get it, asthma boy!" or something close to that.

You let go to his surprise, his eyes searching yours. "You can't leave without a proper goodbye, Kaspbrak." A smile spread on his face, his eyes still searching yours.

"I love you, Kaspbrak. You may not be around to hear it so I'm saying it now. I love you. Even if your mom doesn't approve of me, that won't change how I feel."

You let out a breath you had been holding in, Eddie just staring at you with a smile even though he was about to kill a ass of a clown.

"E-Eddie, a-aren't you g-gonna say it b-back? Y-you won't s-stop ranting to u-us about h-her." Bill said from behind the rest of the group that was turned to you both.

He kept the smile on his face before pulling you into a hug, holding you close before he whispered, "I love you, too." 

Your face immediately went red with love and embarrassment. Richie pointed. "He's spilled. I'm so proud of you, Eds. You finally got someone to like you."

Eddie turned around. "Shut your mother fucking mouth, Tozier. I'm trying to have a moment here."

He just smiled as Eddie pulled you back to him. He rested his head on your shoulder as you held onto him. "I'll see you soon, alright?"

You nodded. Eddie let go of you, kissing your cheek lightly before joining the rest of the group.

"Proper goodbye, love."

hello again!!!!

so if you guys want some more of these shorts that are filled with fluff (😉) then tell me in the comments!!!

Also, my favorite losers are Richie & Eddie because I know people might've been curious.

love you guys!!!

beep beep friends.

-katherine

time: 3:07 pm
words: 685

🎈