vii. infamous in love

Between:
Richie x Reader
Warnings:
Swearing

Richie Tozier was the infamous trashmouth of the Losers club, and he was proud to wear that name for reasons you couldn't quite understand.

You, however, wore the name of the trashmouth's tutor and sat uncomfortably with it. You never understand why your teacher forced you to do this, seeing as you weren't doing well in your classes either. Maybe your teachers thought you could learn from each other but what? Stupid sex jokes and each other's favorite swear word?

No. No way.

Today was another day of tutoring and you were bound to figure out why you two were put together.

And also why he had a slight crush on you.

The morning seemed bright, full of possibilities in other cities but in Derry, Maine, this town moved slowly with missing posters littering signs and streets and dried, old leaves forever falling in the fall breeze.

You had easily made it to school with half an hour to spare for tutoring the trashmouth who agreed to meet you here to your surprise.

The clocks ticked overhead in the hallways, your feet stepping lightly to avoid being caught by a teacher so you wouldn't have to endure a lecture of how you shouldn't be here this early.

You peeked around the corner, seeing no one in the hallway before you so, you quickly began to run towards the gym doors before running right into someone.

"Holy shit! You running from Bowers?" Richie asked, his eyes looking down at you while you backed up slowly. A deep, blood red embedded your face as you opened your mouth to reply.

"N-No. I don't want a teacher to find us- I mean me!" You quickly went back on your words, Richie's eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Well, okay. We have to get studying now so, let's go."

You nodded. "Right. Studying. Of course." You opened the gym door with your shoulder, walking into the dirty, sweat smelling gym as you began to walk towards the guys locker room with Richie.

You never did anything even close to sexual with him, and you knew how much of a sex freak he was, but he insisted on being in the guys locker room for your unknown understanding.

"After you." You told him, holding open the door as he walked into the darkened room while you quickly glanced behind your shoulder to make sure not a teacher was seeing you.

You shut the door, walking into the darkened room and let it envelope you in the coolness that it gave off. You shivered in your short sleeve shirt and you could hear Richie searching for the light switch.

"Do you know where the god damn light switch is?" You heard him ask you but you just shook your head. "No, I don't."

You heard him grunt, hitting a box of supplies and knocking it over. You set down your stuff on a bench that you managed to stumble upon.

"These mother fucking boxes that are in the god damn way." He grumbled under his breath but you just smiled.

Smiled?

Hold on, were you actually smiling at the trashmouth that couldn't hold his tongue if he tried and told endless, unneeded and horrible sex jokes?

You shook your head, trying to wipe the smile away but it wouldn't budge. Not even after you pinched yourself.

"Found them." You heard him say.

A little bit of disappointment was embedded in the bottom of your stomach because the darkness was soothing and could hide the growing blush on your cheeks.

"Oh, shit. That's not it. I'm not sure where the hell that goes too."

Excitement bubbled up in your stomach and suddenly, you realized you liked this trashmouth. He had stolen your heart and you weren't sure he knew but this was your time. Your moment.

You walked, actually stumbled, over to him and put a hand on his neck, pulling him down to you. Your lips met his almost hungrily before you let you go and the lights suddenly came on.

Richie had a smirk on his lips, those lips that you had hungrily kissed and hungrily wanted.

"Found them."

You blushed the darkest rose color that could muster up, looking down at the ground.

"I knew you would fall into my charm. Eddie, pay up." He said as you heard a small grumble and a kid come climbing out from behind some boxes that had been called little fuckers only a few minutes ago.

The deepening blush only stayed on your face, the kid pulling out a five dollar bill and shoving it into the hand of the trashmouth, grumbling something under his breath.

"Y-You placed money on your love life?" You asked him, a little hurt that he might've been doing this only for money. He smiled down at you with those large lenses slowly sliding down his nose, a very small and very light dusting of freckles being viewed by your eyes only.

"No, sweetcheeks, I love you but Eddie started it." He replied, his hand tightening around you. You just smiled up at the trashmouth while Eddie just rolled his eyes.

"You just always have to get the girl, don't you Tozier?"

hello!!!

currently in school but I'm in my last class for the day!!!

v v busy these next few weeks so sorry if there aren't many updates!!!

love you guys (& Finn Wolfhard).

beep beep friends.

-katherine

time: 2:06 pm
words: 912

🎈