xiiii. between

Between:
Richie x Reader
Warnings:
sweet fluff :)
a/n: just some fluff with Richie

Your brother was named as the weezer of the group, Eddie Kaspbrak. Even though he took care of most of the Losers in the group, he was still treated like a wheezy little kid.

And with Eddie being your brother, dating Richie Tozier wasn't an option so keeping it a secret was the only option you had.

You snuck out of the house, your mom asleep in the chair but Eddie came downstairs as you were stepping outside into into the rain.

"Where the hell are you going, ___?"

You froze. "Uh, nowhere. Just out."

"Nowhere or out?"

You smiled. "Yeah."

You shut the door, quickly grabbing your bike, and biking down the wet streets of Derry as Eddie began to follow you, except he was wearing a rain jacket.

You just didn't see him.

Your eyes found Richie's house as you threw your bike onto his lawn, a smile plastered to your face, as Richie came out of the house and stood under the cover above the front door.

You ran to him, eagerly pressing your lips to his as he ran a hand through your sopping wet hair.

When he let go, you smiled.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, Doll."

His hand gripped yours, pulling you inside the house as he quickly looked out to make sure none of the Losers had seen but he didn't see Eddie who had seen everything.

You were now up in Richie's bedroom, hair still dripping wet but you grabbed a random towel and began to dry it quickly.

Once your hair was dry, you found one of Richie's shirts that was larger on you than any of the other shirts you had borrowed.

You slipped on some of his sweatpants to have something on the bottom half of your body as you hung up your clothes to dry.

Richie came in from being downstairs as he watched you lay on the bed, a yawn escaping your cherry pink lips.

He grabbed your hand, pulling you up to where you were looking at him.

"If Eddie ever finds out that we're dating, he will kill me, Richie."

"Hey, hey, hey. Let's not worry about him right now, okay? All that matters is that you're here with me, alright?" He said, pulling you closer to him.

You hummed back in response, a smile painting your lips.

"I'm just nervous that if he does find out, we can't see each other anymore."

Richie looked down at your hand that was brushing his softly out of nerves.

"Rich, what are we going to do if he does find out?" You asked, nerves becoming stronger now.