why me

You had been with Quiet Bill Denbrough for about a year and a half now and everything was perfect between the two of you. Not even Richie could mess anything up.

You were tough and Bill found that a very attractive feature.

"Hey, Bill?" You asked him one day as you were sitting between his legs, staring at the sunrise in front of you. This was the only peaceful part of living in Derry. The rest was complete chaos.

"Y-Yeah?" He asked you.

"Why me?"

He grew quiet, seemingly confused. He didn't say anything for a long time and that left you to sit with the weight of the question on your chest.

"Be-Because you're ex-extraordinary." He muttered to you softly.

A grin blossomed across your lips as you tried to contain yourself. "But, why? You and me are so different."

Bill sighed, resting his chin on top of your head.

"Because yuh-you're different than muh-my friends. You luh-like that I'm bruh-broken and cuh-can tell you abu-about it."

You hummed.

"I like that you can communicate with me, Bill. That's the main reason why a relationship works. Communication is key."

He nodded and you feel a cheeky grin on him.

"What is it now?" You asked.

"You're really cute."

-
sorry for no updates on this book, loves.

i've been watching Spider-Man homecoming on repeat for five days now and when I went back and watched IT- I cringed sooooo hard.

i had gotten used to watching my sweet, innocent Peter Parker and I jumped back into Richie's dirty jokes. no, I plummeted in.

i needed to ease into it but nope.

anyways, more updates to come on my spiderman book & im seeing Solo this Saturday:) & Monday with a friend haha. i'm gonna be in debt🤙🏻

-katherine