x. glasses

Between:
Richie x Reader
Warnings:
Swear words

a/n: this is a sweet little fluff between Richie x Reader because I need to update as well :) enjoy!

To say that you and Richie were best friends was an understatement and all the Losers knew it. Eddie, who usually spent most of his time with Richie, even knew that you two were connected at the hip.

Everyone also knew that you both liked each other with the constant bickering, teasing, and occasional kissing that you both called off as nothing.

The infamous trashmouth was your closest friend, some may even call him your boyfriend, but you always thought of him as a friend.

On this day, you and the Losers were all hanging down by the Quarry. It was mid-afternoon and the sun was continually beating down on all of you.

Richie groaned, his hand brushing yours as he stood up. The rest of the Losers watched him, waiting to see what he was going to do. "Come on, guys. It's fucking hell out here. We might as well get in the damn quarry."

You looked around before quickly agreeing to what he said. "Yeah, it's pretty hot." Richie smirked at you. "I get it, ___."

You rolled your eyes. "Shut up, Tozier." But you couldn't help the small dusting of blush powdering your cheeks as Richie stared at you.

The rest of the Losers watched closely, knowing that something was going to go on between you two. However, the Losers began to stand up and strip.

You quickly shedded your clothes, leaving you down to a bra and underwear. Everyone briefly stared at you, Richie's staring lasting for the longest time before you pushed past him and jumped into the quarry below.

"What the fuck!" Richie screamed out, pointing below to you while talking to the other Losers above you. You floated around for a bit before yelling, "Come on, Losers!"

A few splashes were made beside you, one landing right in front of you with glasses landing near your arm. You grabbed them as Richie came back up, smiling at you.

"Braver than I thought, ___." You smiled at him, lightly pressing your lips to his cheek as Eddie stared. "Do you guys realize how much stuff is in this water? Or how many germs are being spread through lip contact with other skin?"

You turned towards him, flipping him off briefly before splashing some water in his face, making him swim quickly over to Stan while you and Richie stayed in the same spot.

You were wearing his glasses as he blindly stared at you. You felt his hands grip your bare waist, pulling you closer to him in the shallow area of water where you stood.

You stared back at him from through the thick lenses, a smile brushing your lips before you pushed your lips on his. You two had always had casual kissing sessions and never made anything of it but this was heated.

His hands held onto your waist tightly, your eyes now shut but quickly opened them to stare at him after he let go.

Stan and Eddie sat near you with the rest of the Losers staring at you both. You turned to look at them, leaning into Richie for your head to rest on his chest.

"Please just date already!" All of the Losers said simultaneously. You looked up at him, getting a returned look.

"Sure, four eyes." You said, smiling up at him. "I'm sorry, bur you're the one with the four eyes right now."

You rolled your eyes. "Shut up, Tozier."

hello!!!!!

sorry for a random, short update but it's kind of fluffy & sweet so hopefully you guys liked it!!!!

love y'all!!!

beep beep friends.

-katherine

time: 1:35 pm
words: 632

🎈