"he was special to me" (part eight)

THIS HAS TURNED INTO A SHORT STORY LOL

ENJOY

-
RECAP

"I won't. I'm just going to tell Bill."

END OF RECAP

-
You knocked on the front door of the Denbrough household, a small frown on your lips as his mother opened the door, wiping her hands on her apron.

"May I help you, ___?" She asked softly.

You nodded. "I need to see Bill. It's urgent."

She nodded, stepping aside for you to come inside, shutting the door behind you and leaving to go back into the kitchen where you could hear Georgie laughing while his dad's newspaper pages flipped loudly in the den.

You quickly rushed upstairs to see Bill sitting on his bed, drawing something in his notepad that you had given him for one of his birthday's.

You stormed quickly into the bedroom and shut the door behind you, seeing Bill flinch slightly at your sudden aggressive actions.

"Whu-What is it?" He asked gently, seeing as how upset you were.

You looked at him, angry tears threatening to spill over but it was silly. It was just a crush, just a simple crush he had so why were you so worked up over it? Were you ever like this when you first started liking Bill?

You cleared your mind. You didn't have time to dwell on that now.

"It's-It's Ben!" You exclaimed, seeing Bill go stiff at the mention of his name, causing you to only grow a little more upset.

"Whu-What's happening?" Bill asked once more, softly trying to keep his voice down so his parents wouldn't hear.

You ran your hands through your hair, Bill swallowing thickly.

"He likes me, Bill. He likes me." You told him, pacing back and forth in the room as you tried to calm yourself down but it wasn't helping. Only making it worse.

Bill came up to you, grabbing your hands in his and pulling you towards him.

"Wuh-We are still a cuh-couple though." He started, earning your attention. "Yuh-You won't juh-just go running tuh-to him. Nuh-Not after what all huh-has happened between us."

You smiled up at him. "Okay."

He gave you back a smile, only causing you to quickly press a light kiss to his jaw in response. You just knew his weak spots and he knew yours.

"You know I would never leave you, Bill, right?" You whispered to him, already knowing that this was itching at him seeing as one of his weak spots was you whispering closely to him.

"Sometimes you just need a little," You paused, glancing up to his eyes that were so focused on you, it hurt. "Push."

With those words, you gave him a few small kisses on the jaw before pulling back and smiling up at him.

"Don't be weak, Bill." You said, closely to his face. "I know what I'm doing to you, but you gotta stay strong."

You began running a finger down his jaw, eyes glancing up towards his that were staring down at you with admiration and lust.

You gave a small smile, reaching up and placing a delicate kiss on his lips. You could almost feel his aggression in the kiss, and it only made you want more.

When you two finally let go, however, you pulled him even closer to you. You weren't done yet. You still had to mark your territory (NOT KINKY).

You reached your soft lips up to his jaw, him already realizing what you were doing and nearly wanted to surrender into your arms.

"Whu-What are you duh-doing?" He asked gently as you paused to answer him.

"Only marking my territory." You quickly responded and going back to doing so.

He hummed in response to each small kiss you placed. It only encouraged you more, causing a small smile to bloom on your lips.

When you finished, you stepped back from him after a short hug.

"Guess I'll see you later, Bill." You turned around to leave but paused, turning back around to say one last thing.

"Oh, and don't go kissing anyone else because I will be able to tell."

"Huh-How?" He managed out.

You smirked. "I marked you."

-
You had found a nice place to sit down and try to avoid Bower's and his gang, who hadn't paid one ounce of attention to you since summer started which was interesting.

However, you weren't complaining.

It was silent around you, only causing you to lay back down on the ground near the Barrens.

"Care if I join?"

WHO IS IT YOU MIGHT ASK???

YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW LOL.

READ MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER (Headaches & Heartaches) IN MY STRANGER THINGS IMAGINES BOOK FOR AN EXPLANATION.

beep beep friends.

-katherine

words: 793

🎈