"he was special to me" (part seven)

IM DOING A PART SEVEN.

ENJOY.

PART EIGHT COMING SOON.

-
RECAP

"Sh-Shut up, ___."

END OF RECAP

-
You woke up the next morning after your night with Bill still in his sweatshirt but an empty spot beside you, causing you to get up slightly and look around to see Bill at his desk.

"Bill?" You said sleepily, catching his attention.

He didn't move but only sighed slightly.

You got up off the bed, sliding smoothly onto the floor below, and coming over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He turned his head to look at you, a smile on his lips as he stared up into your sleepy eyes that were being illuminated from the golden sun that shone through the window behind the shut blinds.

"___." He said back, sliding out from behind his desk slightly and pulling you towards him, snuggling his head into the crook of your neck as you laid back against him.

There were a few moments of silence between you two as you both stared at the window, Bill holding onto you tightly.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" You said, hoping he wouldn't because of how feisty it had gotten and so quickly too.

He nodded against your neck.

"Shit." You mumbled, staring off towards a wall now instead of at the sunshine rays.

"Wuh-What's the pruh-problem?" He asked, only earning a sigh from you. "I luh-liked it, ___."

A blush arose to your cheeks.

"I nuh-needed some luh-luh-love."

You couldn't help but laugh some out of happiness. You were so happy now that your boyfriend was home, and that he didn't care about how awkward it could've gotten last night.

"So, you're okay with it?" You asked.

He nodded once more, pressing a soft kiss to your neck before letting go of you as you stood up abruptly, seeing as he stood up and looked down at you.

"We haven't told your parents yet." You suddenly remembered. "But they won't want me here after they figured out what happened between us, Bill. Shit, what have I done." You grumbled.

"Huh-Hey." Bill said, catching your attention and pulling you towards him. "It's guh-gonna be okay."

You nodded. "I should probably get going, anyways. I need to meet up with Richie, anyways." You let go of his hands and went to go find your stuff. (NOT KINKY)

Bill stiffened, you clearly noticing it.

"Hey, relax, Denbrough. The stuff I told you last night was all to get you riled up, alright?" You said, grabbing your combat boots (TOLD YOU) and slipping them on, still noticing how upset Bill looked.

You sighed, getting up, and walking over to him and giving him a soft smile. "Hey, don't be upset, alright?"

Bill looked down at you, a small frown on lips.

"If you stop being upset, I'll come over tonight." You told him, raising an eyebrow to see if you got him.

A smile lit up his face as he watched you turn to leave.

"__-___?" He asked.

You turned around, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah,, Denbrough?"

"Thu-Thank you fuh-for last night."