unbearable

a/n: somewhat based off of my short series I wrote on here! enjoy :)
-
warnings: mentions of wanting suicide, mentions of death, very light swearing, brief mention of a noose
-
psa: some words may trigger someone so if you get triggered by the word 'death', please do not read. thank you.
-
between: Bill x Reader
-

The summer after your eighth grade year was when everything had happened so suddenly, beginning with Bill going missing and no one being able to find him.

You for sure knew he was out there, whereas everyone else assumed you crazy and later, the town called him dead after no results.

You had a brief funeral, keeping it short for you and his family's sake, and then you headed home in the pouring rain, sobbing the entire way.

Bill had been in a serious relationship with you for about two years straight and to presume him dead, your heart tightened itself into a noose and hung itself at the thought and actions.

Everything had happened so quickly and suddenly that it almost didn't seem real, especially since nothing ever happened in Derry.

The town called it a loss to their community but it was more of a loss to your heart. You and him had plans with each other during summer but those were never going to happen now, not after Bill's death.

"Why did it have to be him!" You screamed into the rain in the middle of the street, tears wetting your face but it wasn't visible with the rain mixing with them.

"I deserve to die! Not Bill! Why the hell did you take him away from me!" You continued on, crying all the way as you tried to walk home. Alone. It was beating you up hard.

"I'm the one with the broken family! I'm the one with all the personal issues! I'm the one who's done everything bad! Not Bill! Why'd you take Bill!" You shouted against the thunder.

You didn't know who you were talking to but it felt good to yell at nothing and not get a response back.

It calmed you down.

You eventually just fell to the ground in the middle of the pouring rain in the road, sobbing the entire time.

"Why did he have to go?"

short but sad for me :(

poor bill. love you.

anyways, beep beep friends & hope you enjoyed.

-katherine

words: 401

🎈