Protective!Bakugo x Reader

Bigger person //. Bakugo x Reader
Word count: 2418
Page count: 17
Bnha AU

~~

     Waiting patiently outside of the large stadium
your arms crossed when your blunt and hotheaded
boyfriend finally stepped out of the student and
faculty entrance. Your lower lip stood out and your left leg tapped the ground impatiently. Other students walked pass or around you.

"So, where did you go Bakugo?" The dignified blonde ignored you, as if you were a foggy mist and walked around you. Eyes widened and mouth open, you groaned and stepped on his foot. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face you.

"Excuse me sir, but... are you really ignoring me right now? D-Did I make you mad?" Bakugo scoffed "hn" he replied plainly, he roughly brought his foot up and kicked your own as if it was a piece of flimsy paper. He continued to walk and left you in the dust in frustration. You chased off after the angry teen.

"B-Bakugo! Stop ignoring me! I don't know what I did but, I'm really sorry!" You followed behind the taller male getting stuck in the crowd of the many U.A Academy students. You called after him and he payed no attention what so ever.

None dared to get in the personal bubble of the hot headed male. Especially for those who knew how aggressive and easily angered he was during just a prematch. But this was outside of the ring, he could do whatever he wanted to anyone.... Dangerously without any rules.

Attempting to grab hold of the collar of his shirt, you failed terribly when he started to run faster towards the many irresistible food booths that were spread out along the road.

'Hmp! Fine than meenie..... Two can play at this game Bakugo... Two can play indeeed' You thought to yourself with a furrowed brow frown.

Finally, being able to be released of the grasps of the students, you brushed by Bakugo and elbowed his shoulder. You turned around dramatically and placed a hand on your lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there sir. Someone as non-important and invisible as yourself, I just thought you were the shadow as someone way more cooler than you, like Deku-San" you shined him a sly smile with a small and gentle butt tap from the back. "But.... sadly by the looks of it, your not the great and powerful Izuku-Chan!"

"Why you!-"

"Oh but please don't get upset my dear, remember my little charmander? If the judges see you miss behaving they'll for sure kick your fabulous ass out of the sports festival. Especially Aizawa-Sensei" you said in a taunting manner "and you won't be able to be in first place! Top of the class, best of the best! Oh but don't worry my love, Shouto-San will for sure-"

"Dammit! Shut it (y/n)! Don't bring up his royal ignorant ass up!"

You smirked and chuckled lightly at his brute reaction "Hohoho. Oi, getting aggravated I see. A signature look for such an angry guy I tell you that much! I can somehow sense that I have perhaps.... struck a nerve my love?"

Katsuki growled lowly and glared at you so shamelessly, it could kill "I said shut up (y/n), don't make me say it a second time"

"Damn what a pain in the ass you are Bakugo. You think you can treat me like trash and think it's okay. But when I just try mildly you get all uptight and offended? Yeesh..." Bakugo shouldered you to the side and stopped right in front of you. Looking up you could sense the tension between you and him. Although, he tried to look as calm as he possibly could, it just didn't work. Juniors, freshman, and seniors passed by to see the commotion. Bakugo grabbed your wrist as he pulled you closer to him. In a not so romantic way.