Kaminari x Reader

This is from my other one shot book. I just wanted to give y'all something so you know i won't just be updating never

Work.

If having to go home to a rowdy child were bad enough, than working your ass off all day was probably the worst.

As portrayed in stereotypical shows, comics— Movies. The woman is the personal house slave, salving over a hot stove, told what to do by her kids, and just broadly bending over backwards to satisfy everyone and anyone who in which was in your humble home.

But you weren't the ordinary house wife— better yet a house wife at all. You were the working one that went out Into the world to fend for money and food for your family. Your husband was basically the house wife, cooking, cleaning, etc. your husband did most of that

Kaminari Denki, that was his name. A light haired male from the Kamimari family, he could finesse any woman he wanted— and to your luck that was you. You've been together with him for exactly four years and a quarter, you loved him dearly.

You sat on your bed in your room, tired and drained from a day of hard work. You waited your daily hug and kiss from Kamimari, but for some reason he didn't give you one, how strange.

"Kaa-chan! Kaa-Chan!"

Your youngest and only child called. You flopped on your side to face the three foot child that jumped to your side. (D/n) had her mommy's hair and her daddy's personality, permitting eyes, and facial features.

"Kaa-chan! Look what Otou-San got us! Look look!"

(D/n) pulled out a multi colored bath bomb, on it was a note neatly written. Your boyfriend Kamimari left you a little present. You loved him so much for the small things he does for you.

"Don't touch (d/n), this is for mommy"

You read out loud. You smiled at your little girl and the note left behind by your husband. You ruffled your daughters hair and kissed her forehead.

Kamimari was currently downstairs starting on dinner and cleaning up the mess left behind by your tornado of a daughter. You smelt the underneath of your arms and gagged, it didn't smell as well as you planned it to be.

"Mama needs to take a bath, I'll be right out in a second"

You told your daughter. (D/n) crossed her arms angrily and growled, her eyebrows were furrowed and her body was stiffened. It seemed that (d/n) was angry that she didn't get to use the bath bomb.

"But mommy! I wanna use it too! The bath bomb is soooooo cool! And daddy got it for both of us, you have to share!"

(D/n) complained. You grabbed hold of the child and hoisted her in the wild air, she giggled and kicked her feet. You placed your mouth near her stomach and puffed out the air you kept in your cheeks, making your daughter laugh.

"(D/n), mommy can't share right now. She's really tired, and she needs this. Do you mind sharing with mommy just once?"

You pleaded, giving your own daughter puppy dog eyes. (D/n) sighed dramatically and puffed out her cheeks.

"Fine, I guess just this one time"

She said. You smiled at her and kissed her cheeks. (D/n) blushed and turned the other way.