Izuku x Reader (pt.2)

Thank you for 1K!!!!!!!

Bold is All Might
Italic is You

I'm sick..... I️ think//. Izuku x Reader
Word count: 1437
Page count: 10
Bnha AU
~~

"Young (y/n). I'm worried about you, late to class, failing grades, not paying attention in combat? What's bothering you?"

You sat in the classroom with the all powerful hero, All Might. You twiddled with your fingers and began to sweat nervously.

You never could never comprehend this feeling you've had since joining the academy. New feelings were popping up, you didn't know what it was, you didn't know what to do. In the beginning of the year you were an all star student, straight A's and B's, second early to be in class- after Iida Of course, and one of the best girls at combat in Classroom A!

But....

At some time at of you being there, something changed. You began to lack in being a "star student", your perfect A's and B's dropped down to C's, D's, and F's, your perfect attendance and early bird attitude began to turn around for you being the last in Class- or not even showing up at all... And lastly in your combat training and drills you lacked concentration and force. Something was bugging you and everyone knew it..... was it something, or someone?

You sighed and felt yourself slump down in your desk.

"Did my papa make you ask? It's alright All Might, you can tell me"

It was true that your unfamiliar behavior didn't only stop at school, but home also. Your brother Hitoshi was the first to notice, next was your father who grew more worried.

"Ah! Yes! Aizawa actually did tell me to ask you- but let's just keep this a secret between the two of us, right?! But it's fine! I won't tell him at all, you can just tell me, lips sealed!"

The blonde man half shouted. He pretended to lock his lips and flicked the key towards the window. You chuckled at his childish behavior.

It's been an anchor on your for so long, could this be the first and only person you could tell that would, I don't know.... fix the problem?

"Well...."

You started.

"I've had this weird feeling, and it's been really...... hard. It sorta hurts some times, ya know?"

You looked up to the older man for advice, he listened in intently and nodded at what you've said so far.

"I see... tell me about it"

He said.

"Well..... it's kinda weird I don't know if it's what I think it is... or- I don't know! Just let me start"

I think I found out the quirk of Midoriya, as I think it made a strike in my life

Y-You do?! Are you sure you know or just confusing it with something-

I think it's some sort of radioactive release or something..... I've been feeling really weary since the second week... and I think it's him?....