Todoroki x Reader

The Pervert Hole //. Todoroki x Reader
Word count:1384
Page count:9
Bnha AU

~~~

"Hey guys! Hey guys! Remember this?!" Mineta poked his finger through a small hole in the locker room. Or what the others in the class called it:

'The Pervert Hole of Dishonor'

The following inside the secluded room sighed at Mineta and his still existing perverted ways. Most of them running around with still not fully clothed.

Kirishima pulled his shirt over his head and wiped away a single drop of sweat.

"Hey, you do remember the last time you used that peephole right? Jiro poked your eye with her earphone jack, do we really need a repeat of last time?"

Kirishima strutted to his side, showing off his glistering shark like teeth.

"You are a disgrace to this school Mineta! Disgrace I tell you! People will be honored to fill in your place and actually, I don't know... Learn?! And look what your perverted ass is doing, peeping at the girls in your class, where is your pride?...." 

Kaminari grumbled.

"Well it's different this time guys, I said, look through it, listen against the wall"

Sato, Aoyama, and Mineta all placed their ears against the wall. All grinned, Sato a little less dignified than Aoyama's and Mineta's ear to ear grin.

"He's right, I can't hear anyone, not even Ashido-san's loudness our the sound of (y/n)-sans boobs bouncing!. This is a sign!....."

Aoyama exclaimed excitedly.

Everyone listened on to Aoyama's words in interest and skepticism. All except Izuku and Iida who seemed to have left the locker room. Todoroki on the other hand seemed to have disappeared.

Many more of the Class A boys pressed there ear onto the wall, they all listened more intently, always keeping their guard up.

"O-Ow! My bra! Shit! Shit!"

They pressed their ears harder to the sound of what seemed to be a feminine voice on the other side of the thick cement.

"Where's Ochaco-San and Tsuya when I need them?!"

'Wait, that voice...... isn't that-'

"(Y/n)-San? No way?! I heard she got huge boobs! Not only that but double D's! Imagine, if we get a little glance we'll become ledgen-"

Mineta's head was slammed to the side by Koda and Tokayami. Koda gave the raven haired teen a glance before Tokayami could lunge forward and clasp his hand around the smaller boys mouth.

"Are you stupid?!"

Sero said from the side

"If Todoroki-Sama catches you peeking at his girlfriend, your better dead than alive I tell you that much!"

Mineta shuffled his head to the side, a confused and lost gesture.

"Girlfriend?.. What do you mean?"