All Might x Reader

In this AU All Might is still a teen. This story comes from my culture ❤️

Also sorry for being inactive.

Follow me on Instagram!
Main acc: @/bitchxlani
Aot acc: Mikx.asa

Naupaka //. All Might x Reader
Word count: 2026
Page count: 14
Hawaii AU
~~

"Yagi, I don't think we should be doing this. If the villagers catch us we'll be thrown out of the island for sure!"

You exclaimed worriedly. The blonde placed a hand in your shoulder and smiled lightly at you, in hopes to lighten your mood.

You were the everyday village girl, work at home, cook for the men, work some more, and than go to sleep. Yagi Toshinori, on the other hand was more diverse— more interesting and exciting than you, Greet the people of his island, wander off, hunt in the mountains, doze off under a tree.

If you haven't noticed, Yagi was a prince— A nobleman of the island an exciting and ecstatic type of lifestyle. You were just a village girl, not worthy to date such an amazing prince. If the two of you were to be found out, prison could be the penalty— or worst.

Yagi placed a flower in your hair and smiled down at you.

"Hey"

He pulled your chin up so you looked at him. He punched your cheeks and spread them apart so you smiled.

"Let them see us, who cares?"

You crossed your arms and stuck your lower lip out. You flailed your hands in the air and your body abruptly jumped.

"The villagers!"

You exclaimed.

"Haha, relax"

Toshinori pulled you closer and squeezed you in a tight hug, not wanting to let go. You calmed down and allowed him to do so, he was warm and he smelt like Plumeria's— sweet and fresh.

"What's this flower for?"

You asked.

"For you. It's from a Naupaka, my father told me that one day it'll evolve into two different bushes of plants. One will grow in the mountain and the other near the shore, he said you just need one story to spark that— he's been telling me that since I was a child..."

You lightly chuckled at his childish story and smiled. You felt for the flower and blushed lightly. Yagi decided to break the silence between the two of you.

"It'll be fine. Don't be worried about them, for now just relax"

You sighed.

"I guess.... but just the thought of being banished or executed makes me.... upset"

"Upset? But why?— I mean I already know you don't want to live alone for the rest of your life and you don't wanna die but, why?"

You blushed and virtues your face in his chest. And spoke muffled words in his chest.

"Because if that happens I can't see you anymore...."