Kirishima x Reader

Thanks for 1K!!

By your side //. Kirishima x Reader
Word count: 1147
Page count: 8
Bnha AU
~~

"(Y/n)...."

A voice trailed. You opened your eyes to the sight of a handsome crimson haired teen looking confused, directly at you—

He was your handsome Crimson haired boyfriend.

You abruptly stood up to the sight of your boyfriend who finally awoke in his hospital bed. You didn't know what to feel, although after you had told him to not go—

You were mad, angry, upset— furious.

"Kirishima you idiot!"

You felt your tears trickle to the corners of your eyes, you tried hard to keep them up— you needed to look strong, you weren't going to yell at him for you just to look like a mess.

"What the hell were you thinking!?"

You yelled angrily. Your lungs ached and you felt them burn as you screamed.

"What the hell did you think you were!— why did you even think about!— Do you even know what you were pu—...... Augh I cant even talk properly!"

You couldn't find the words to tell him. You didn't know whether to be happy to see him— or to be upset at his self centered decision.

Kirishima on the other hand didn't know what to do either, you— the plan making, amazing and smart girlfriend was falling apart. You were the brilliant and smart one in the relationship— the rational one. But, if you were falling apart..... than what is it for him? You always knew what to do....

"I don't know what to tell you— I'm mad, I'm upset— I'm infuriated! But at the same time I just can't"

Kirishima watched as you rose from your seat, pacing back and forth in the room. Your footsteps clattered against the cold and quiet hospital ground.

"(Y/n), please.... You need to b—"

You tugged on your hair and fell to the ground. Kirishima watched as you collapsed before him, but he was restrained, by the iv and the heart monitor.

You cried your eyes out into your palms, when they got between your fingers and poured out of your hands, they drenched your pants. Your hair sprang up from different directions. You couldn't stand, you couldn't make anything clear or right— what you were waiting for all this long time you waited and hoped for turned into a time you wished you didn't need to have.

As you drowned in your own thoughts, Kirishima reached out for you. This was how you felt when he was asleep, chained up and held back.

"(Y/n)!"

He called.

You didn't answer.

"(Y/n), please"

Only the air conditioning whistled and wheezed in the room.