Todoroki x Reader

Period man //. Todoroki x Reader
Word count: 1346
Page count: 10
Modern AU
~~

"I'm so sorry Shoto but I can't go to school today, you can walk without me"

You groaned and hid yourself underneath your blanket. You held your stomach and took in the immense and cramping pain.

Yes, it was that lovely time of the month again. Ugh. Pardon the gross image, but you felt like you had Niagara Falls in your pants. Except red— You get the point.

"I'm so sorry, im just really extra on my first day on it and I don't want you to see me this way. I get interesting and do things I don't mean"

You said. Shoto listened intrigued and began to bite his nails.

"'Don't do things you mean?!' That gives me more reason to do go to your house! Are you at home?- I'm gonna assume you're at home. I don't want you wandering somewhere your not suppose to go. I'll be there in as long as ten minutes and as short as five minutes-"

"Shoto"

You stopped him through mid-sentence

"It's fine. Just go to school, please. If not for yourself than for me"

You pleaded. If there was was anything you knew that could persuade Shoto into doing anything, it was the fact that you were involved- his wonderful and life needed (y/n).

"Eh..."

Shoto hesitated to answer. Although it was through the phone you could still sense his tension and rough judgement.

"Fine than. I still get to see you after school, right?- never mind you don't get a say in that I'm coming over free school"

You smiled at his cooperation and sighed in relief.

"Okay. I'll see you than Shoto, have a good day and don't start anything with Bakugo, okay?"

You asked for conformation.

".......okay"

He finally said.

After, you two exchanged goodbyes you laid sprawled alone in your bed. You complained and moaned in pain. Rolling around once in a while and checking your phone, you finally stopped when you sneezed.

'Oh shit my damn blankets!'

You thought.

You got up and to your theory there was blood on the covers. You were practically laying in your own blood for the past five minutes. You felt your face pale and grabbed a pillow- screaming in it. You rolled to the ground and started to pound your hands and leg uncontrollably to the ground.

"I hate being a girl!"

You screamed to no one. You whimpered and stood your lower lip down. You didn't feel like standing up or cleaning up your mess done so because of the uncontrollable feeling of your insides exploding.

"Amaterasu..... just take me now!"

You yelled dramatically.