Bakugo x Reader

You and Bakugo have been dating for quiet a while. A solid six months you stood with the angry blonde. Katsuki never left your side, and for that he was your world. The only thing you bothered to care about.

Katsuki was everything you wanted and prayed for, occasionally funny, serious about the relationship and his future, knew what was a priority and wasn't, and lastly your favorite;

Handsome. One of the most handsome guys you've ever knew. To add to that he didn't even care about his looks, he just woke up and was just naturally gorgeous. He wasn't like the others, like Aoyama, focused on his looks and impression only. Katsuki didn't care about anyone's opinions, didn't care about how he looked. You always admired him for that.

Currently you and Bakugo were on the way to the state fair. Give Katsuki a little time to steam off, let out all the tension he had on him for the weak. By steaming off you meant him brutally abusing the machines and games.

"Aren't you excited Katsuki?! We waited a whole week but we're finally here!"

You exclaimed, jumping around the soon to be pro-hero. Katsuki was just as laid back as ever, he slowly entered the gates and shrugged his shoulders.

"Tch..... I guess"

He said briefly. Katsuki continued to walk, you caught up to him and grabbed his hand with yours, intertwining your fingers.

"Where do you wanna go?! We can go get prizes early while the sun is still setting! Or we can go on rides! Games! Lets do games—...... ah!"

You paused for a second. A boy passed right by, purposely nudging his shoulder against your whole body. Katsuki glared as he prevented you from falling face first into the ground.

No..... not him.

"Hey! Jackass you almost!—"

"Bakugo, it's okay" you pulled yourself up with the help of your wonderful boyfriend. You dusted your legs off from the imaginary dirt you attracted, not wanting to look back "forget about him let's have our good time"

Bakugo was co cited to either go after the son of a bitch and knock his shit out right in front of everyone, or listen to you. With your pleading eyes. Katsuki of course obeyed your wishes, for your word was law to him.

You remembered that guy, it was a matter of time before you bumped into him with Bakugo. Hell, you didn't know that the time was so near!

Katsuki lead the way to the games, holding your hand with his. You didn't look up at all, just thinking. Trapped in your thoughts about the man.

You see, we've all been in a relationship more than once haven't we? (Not me.... lol) well, that guy. That specific well rounded guy used to be one of those relationships. One of your first. It ended in a way you didn't want to end in. And you very much minded talking about it, not even Katsuki knew about it. You hated talking about it. Him.

"Right here will be fine"

Katsuki stopped in front of a small booth, where an older man in his thirties shook in fear. He remembered the last time Katsuki played at his old booth and let me tell you this. It. Was. Hell.

"S-Sir do you mind not—"

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Bakugo picked up a ball and used a single finger, his pointer finger to break down all three of the stacked cans. There individual balls.

"HOLY SHI—"

The man behind the counter ducked down before Katsuki could kill him where he stood. You slightly smiled, but didn't quiet fully showed Katsuki the same energy you had this morning. Bakugo noticed this at the corner of his eye, normally you would've been jumping up and down right now. Cheering and congratulating him.