Uraraka x Female!Reader

Stay //. Uraraka x Reader
Word count: 559
Page count: 4
Bnha AU

~~~

Please, Don't leave me,
like the others have.

"[y/n],"

Uraraka's slender arms snaked around the (l/n)'s waist, as she smelled the scent of your hair, mumbling incoherent words that you really couldn't comprehend nor understand. But her voice. Uraraka's voice - was more beautiful, more beautiful than a choir of Angels singing. You loved to hear Uraraka's voice. So smooth and calming.

"Yes, my dear?"

You mused, intertwining your hands with the brown eyed female that you oh-so loved so dearly. You smiled and waited patiently for her to reply. Times like these, were very special to both you and Uraraka. A moment where you two would cherish for lifetimes.

"You promise not to leave me, right?"

Uraraka asked. You let out a soft chuckle. You grasped Uraraka's hand tightly - catching Uraraka off guard. Normally, she would take off into the air with a blush. But no - this was you. Her (y/n) A woman who she loved so much. The woman whom accepted her, and enjoyed her presence. The woman who showed her how to love, and taught her what it was like to truly care for someone.

"Yes, I did, my darling. There is no way, not even a single chance, that I would ever leave you. Because I love you, so, so, much. Do remember those words, Uraraka."

You held your beloveds hand tightly - and smiled to yourself. Uraraka always loved to hear those words coming out from her pretty pink lips. Everyday, she would say them to them. As every days you would always kiss her forehead and would remind her how much she loved her. Day by day. And you never got sick of it. Hearing those words coming out from your lips always made her smile in delight. And if it meant for her to smile in joy and happiness, than you would do so. As much as you possibly have to.

"Is there such thing as 'loving someone more'?"

Uraraka had questioned. Her arms were still around you. But you didn't mind. Nor did Uraraka. You two could do this for hours, days if possible, but neither of you would budge from your spot, and neither of you would talk. Just sit in that specific and perfect position-.

"It depends, my sweetheart. It depends,"

You replied softly in her ear.

"Well then. I love you

Uraraka said. She finally let go of you - as much to her dismay. But then grabbed Your chin gently, and ever so slowly, she placed a light kiss into hers.

You kissed back gently and softly, as she let out a smile.

You loved the kisses Uraraka would just shower you in. They were tender, yet passionate and innocent.

"I know Uraraka. I know,"

"Don't you forget how much I love you," She reminded

You brushed a strand of your beloveds hair behind her ear. She snugged her head at the crook of your neck as you cradled her in your arms.

"Why, would I ever do that to you Uraraka?"

I don't know what I will do,
if you ever left me behind

Special thanks to Gnostalgic-void from deviate for the idea and structure of this story! Check her out guys!

Btw this is not created by me completely, pieces were from me and Gnostalic-void.