Todoroki x Reader

(C/n)= country name

"Thank you for coming with me, (y/n). I'm shaken up coming alone today"

You smiled at Todoroki, your boyfriend, and gave his hand a reassuringly and tight squeeze.

"No problem, my dad took my mom to (c/n), and you're second best choice. It's nice that you visit your mom on Mother's Day"

Todoroki chuckled at what you had said.

"That's what Mother's Day is, spending a day with your mom. Showing that I appreciate her is the least I could do, right?"

You nodded in response.

"I guess so"

You and the double colored haired teen walked hand in hand down the road, smiling. Todoroki held you close to him nicely and protectively.

You see, today was Mother's Day. And of course Todoroki, your loving and affectionate boyfriend wanted to spend time with his mother, it'll make sense. Aside from that you knew how he felt about his mother, so you thought being with him as his right had would be a great idea. It never came to you that you'll probably be the awkward third wheel.

"When we get there stay in the waiting area for a bit, please. I have to freshen up— I'm kinda nervous, see"

You stopped in the middle of the room and check him up, and down. You found nothing wrong with him, handsome as always. The only thing wrong was the fact that he had sweaty palms.

"I don't know what you mean, I mean— you look great to me"

You stopped right behind him to check out his butt, giving it a hard clap.

"H-Hey! (Y/n)!"

He whined. You chuckled and held your stomach, you were having cramps from laughing oh so hard at his reaction.

"What can i say? It's still Mother's Day, but you still outshine all moms and the holiday itself"

You smiled innocently and grabbed his hand.

"You're just lucky I don't—"

"Ahem"

Before Todoroki could restrain your hands so he could slap your behind, he was stopped by and elderly lady in front of the hospital doors.

"Have respect for your elders, don't do that in front of a folk home, I mean honestly. The youth these days"

Todoroki slowly unwrapped his arms around you and grabbed your hand, all as he blushed in the process.

"Ahem, lets go inside"

Todoroki lead you inside the small home-hospital area and into a small open room with a few chairs, giving you the bouquet of flowers for his mother.

"Okay, I'll Be right back (y/n), stay here for a minute and don't talk to strangers— especially a snuggles tooth lady, she tried throwing seeds at me and said 'eat birdie eat!' It was truly traumatizing"

Todoroki mumbled. You laughed at him and covered your mouth.

"I'm serious, don't talk or look at her"

He said with wide and serious eyes. Todoroki walked off and fixed his shirt, you took a seat in a comfy inclined chair and laid back.

Clank.

You leaned the chair all the way back and got comfy, holding the bouquet of flowers close to you. Giving the mixed flowers a wiff.

"Those are very beautiful flowers, very beautiful"

A woman behind you cooed. You peaked your eyes open and to your surprise there was a woman who sat down, reading a book.

"I love red, it reminds me of my children"

She added.

The woman had beautiful and unmaintained hair that seemed to fluff up even by beating straight. She had fair skin, no scars, no bumps. She looked around the age of your mother, but more warn out and a bit older.

"Hello I'm (y/n), how are you?"

You asked getting right up, your body turned around to the woman in the chair. You looked like a child, such curious eyes you had.

Speaking of which you totally forgot that Todoroki told you not to talk to any strangers, better yet a specific woman who traumatized him— but nothing looked wrong with her, she looked perfectly perfect. She couldn't be the woman he was talking about.

"I'm fine, I'm just a bit upset. Mother's Day, yeah, Mother's Day"

She whispered. The woman closed her book and placed a marker inside her page. She crossed her legs and changed her slight frown into a wide smile.

"What about you? Are you here for your mother? Grandma?"

You nodded a simple no.

"No actually, I'm here with my boyfriend, who's here for his mom. He's in the bathroom right now because he's to nervous"

The woman chuckled and smiled lowly.

"It's good to see kids like you visiting folks like me in the hospital. My son was suppose to come, but he hasn't yet arrived. I don't think he wants to come.... he hasn't seen me for years, maybe—"

The woman stopped talking and paused. You turned right back around, their was your boyfriend, walking out from the bathroom, Picking small lints on his shirt.

"(Y/n) do I look alri— mom..."

"Mom?!"

You watched as the two both exchanged looks at each other.

You felt kind of stupid, how could you not notice the resemblance?.... how his one eye matched hers, how he had her fair skin, the fair skin you quickly took note of.

"Aww man I'm so stupid"

You mumbled under your breath. Todoroki ran to his mom and helped her up from her chair.

"Why are you in the waiting room mother? You should be in your room. Who let you out? Why are you out?"

You watched as Todoroki carefully wrapped his arms around her shoulder, embracing her in a hug. The taller teen bent down to hold her.

Todoroki pulled out from the hug and held her shoulders with her hands.

"This is weird, I didn't know you had a girlfriend Shoto! You visited me all those times before and never told me? The nerve? Boy!"

His mother pinched his ear and pulled him down to his height.

"She's absolutely beautiful to! Why wouldn't you tell me Shoto?"

She whined. You blushed under all the pressure and waved your hands in the air unoffensivley.

"No no no! He didn't leave me, it's fine it really is! Don't worry about it ma'am!"

You tried to call her down. She puked back his head and crossed her arms while smiling.

"You're just so sweet and innocent how could I say no to you!"

She admitted. You smiled allowed her to pinch on your cheeks.

"You're just so cute! So beautiful! Yes you are!"

She cooed. Shoto hid his face with his hands, bashful and embarrassed.

"Mother! Can you please stop!"

He begged. The white haired woman shrugged her shoulders and let your face go.

"Fine, let's go to my room. We can talk and spill some of that school gossip Shoto always talked about, follow me (y/n), we'll have so much fun!"

She exclaimed excitedly. The woman led you towards her room down the hallway, Shota watched as both of your figures graded down the corridor.

"Thanks you for coming with me (y/n), and happy Mother's Day mom....."