Bakugo x Reader

Hey! If you like Hetalia than check out my one shot book!

As a treat for those, the first chapter will be a lemon!

Btw. For the person who made this request I'm sorry I did not do as you wanted it to be, I worked on it but I didn't have enough inspiration to do so— I'll do it one day! Don't worry it won't take long.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! You don't need a guy or a bunch or flower to be happy or loved! Guys turn sour and flowers die. You're all beautiful!!! And know that because it's true!

You all be my valentines

I changed my username to nahinu. So know you know that it's me!!!! Tell people's you know that read the book!!

Nightmares //. Bakugo x Reader
Word count: 1106
Page count: 8
BNHA AU
~~

"Bakugo!"

You jumped up in your sleep and felt the side where Bakugo slept. You began to bling on to him and shook him awake with tears trickled in your eyes.

"Bakugo! Please wake up!"

You worriedly yelled at him. The blonde slowly creaked open his crimson eyes to the surprising sight of his loyal and strong girlfriend crying. This caught him off guard.

"Bakugo!"

You called. You held to him tightly and cried in his shoulder. Baffled and surprised, Bakugo patted your back and rocked you in his arms, whispering  soothing words in your ear.

"Shhhhh, shhh. It's alright (y/n), breath. It'll be alright I'm here"

He whispered to you calming words. He held you tightly, you doing the same.

Your dream was horrible, certainly horrific. You were traumatized and scared for your life and Bakugo's.

You rarely cried, and you rarely shed a tear. So when Bakugo awoke to your wailing and tears, he was worried and surprised. You were strong and a tough cookie to crack— What was the matter?

"(Y/n)—"

Bakugo paused. He winced when you jumped up from his arms suddenly. You wiped away your tears and grabbed a tissue, blowing out the snot from your nose.

"What's the matter?"

He questioned. You turned the other way and attempted to roll out of his arms, Bakugo held you tightly— you couldn't move from his clutches. You flew the used tissue into the trash.

"It's alright. J-Just go back to sleep..."

You muttered. Bakugo grabbed your cheeks with his middle, thumb and pointer finger. He made you look him in the eyes.

"Hey, whats the matter. Tell me now"

He demanded. You teared up remembering the sad thought and fanned your eyes from crying. Bakugo frowned at the sight of his loving upset— better yet near to tears.