Aizawa x Reader

Follow nekiaddict on Instagram & like my recents. ❤️

(Should I make a lemon part two?? If so the way to vote "yes" is to follow me on Instagram lol 😉)
Btw if you do follow me tell me you're from Wattpad so I know

"Daddy! Daddy! Come on daddy wake up!"

You were awoken by violent movements on your shared bed, you squiggled around a bit before rubbing your eyes and stretching out your arms. You yawned and looked around the room for the high pitch voice.

"Mommy! Daddy isn't waking up!"

You smiled down at your daughter who held her baby brother in her arms.

"(S/n) isn't waking up either, look mommy"

(D/n) poked her baby brother's face, he moved a bit in her arms. You placed a finger over your mouth and motioned at your husband.

"Daddy is sleeping right now, so is your brother. Let's wait for the two of them together now shall we (d/n)?"

Your daughter beamed you a smile and gave you (s/n). First you placed him next to his father who which was stiffly asleep, and than went to pick up (d/n) who was to small to make it onto the bed without some help.

"Mommy, I was wondering, but, do you know who those weird people were yesterday? The ones from daddy's work?"

You laid down and brought your daughter close to you, placing your chin above her head. You brushed your hand against Aizawa's cheek and smiled.

"You see, daddy is a teacher, those other peoples there were his students"

"Even the weird purple one mommy?"

"Yes, even the purple one (d/n)"

***

"Mr. Aizawa! Kamimari is trying to eat my phone again!"

"Mr. Aizawa! Tell momo to pull her shirt up!"

"Mr. Aizawa! May I have permission to chop off Mineta's fingers!"

"MR. AIZAWA!"

the classroom was in total chaos, this is not what you expected from a grade A hero's course class. Hell, the only way to describe the condition of both the classroom and how the children acted like.

Eraser head hid underneath his desk, wanting the day to go by faster. He was curled up into a ball and snugged into his infamous yellow sleeping bag.

"Children, please. Sit down in your seats" Aizawa said calmly. But, due to how loud the classroom was no one could hear.

"MR. AIZAWA! BAKUGO IS TRYING TO BLOW UP IZUKU AGAIN!"

"MR. AIZAWA! TENYA IS BEING A HARDASS AGAIN!"

"MR. AIZAWA! TSUYU IS TRYING TO EAT MY HOMEWORK!"

"MR. AIZAWA! BAKUGO BLEW UP MY BOOKBAG!"

"Izuku your tears are all over my things! This is the eighth time this week!"

"MR. AIZAWA!"

"MR. AIZAWA!"

"MR. AIZAWA—....?"

Creek.

The classroom down slowly slid open, the commotion within the classroom ended and they all now stared at the door. Shota, not caring as who it was just ignored everything, thinking as to where he went wrong in his career.