All Might x Reader

Controversy //. All might x Reader
Word count: 567
Page count: 3
Modern AU
~~

"Sir, this feels very wrong. But yet I have this strong fudge to do it, Why is that?"

You asked. You stay perched at the side of your bosses desk who overlooked you, taking in every detail of your body.

"I don't know.... if you aren't sure of your feelings of this, why should I?"

He replied. If you haven't noticed you were in a serious relationship with your boss, in private of course. You two weren't allowed to speak of theses moments outside of the office, better yet in, for in fear of what other company's, employees, the papers and others may say about it. You were fresh out of college and more then ten years younger than him, it was taboo for a age gap that large.

"(Y/n). Don't worry about it, if we just keep this as our secret no one would ever know. Or find out, it's the best for me and you"

He chimed. He stood up from his chair and allowed you to snug your head into his neck. Toshinori is about five times your size, but you didn't care. You felt safe and at home in his arms, he was manly and mature so you knew he wouldn't dare play games with you, and toy with you like other boys.

"I know Toshinori, but I have this oh so cliche future for us"

You pulled your head out from his chest and grabbed his large hands, giving them a tight squeeze. Toshinori smiled down at you as you began to ramble on about the future.

"I want a small family! I can watch the babies and you can go to work to fend for us! A-And I want a little playground for them so they can be happy and play to! Two is gonna look like me and maybe three can look like you! And the house? It doesn't need to be nice Toshinori, I just want them to be happy!"

You exclaimed excitedly. As you were a teen you babysat children and babies, and they caught your love to the point where you would ask the parents to always call you when Hey need you. As cliche as it is you two couldn't, a forty two year old man and a twenty something year old girl? What would they say about it? The controversy.

"But.... I do know that can never happen..."

You half whispered. You stared at your toes and began to hit your feet together. Toshinori frowned upon at your down mood and placed his hand under your chin and moved it up so you faced him.

"We can, we can of course. But just now isn't the time, in the future of course"

Toshinori grabbed you and embraced you into a back breaking hug, you giggled at the toughness of it and buried your face in his chest and laughed.

"Of course not now, I know that"

You sighed. Toshinori smiled at you.

"Not here of course. If we want kids we can't do it in the office right"

Toshinori smirked mildly at you. You blushed darkly.

Did he finally want to have children?

Should I do a Lemon part two? It'll be my first lemon in this book. If not than I'll skip the lemon and go straight to labor