Shinsou x Reader

Stories to read based off of stories I've made myself. Or by the characters you love.

blessed » uchiha itachi
(yakuza au)

forbidden » hyuga neji
(modern au)

frozen » uchiha sasuke
(naruto au)

And next I'm thinking of doing a Todoroki x Reader story! Should I do it? I already made a cover

Snowy days //. Shinsou x Reader
Word count: 1013
Page count: 7
Modern AU
~~

It was cold and you couldn't stop yourself from shivering and the quivering of your lip. You hid yourself under the blanket fort you and your boyfriend decided to make, your face was hidden in a pillow.

"(Y/n), what the hell are you doing?"

You pipped your head from your pillow and looked out from your fort to be welcomed by the feet of your boyfriend.

"Shinsou! It's so cold!"

You complained. Your boyfriend crawled under your fort and joined you underneath. He grabbed you and held you in his arms, his body heat giving off to your cold body.

Yes, it was true you were in a relationship with no one other than Shinsou Hitoshi. Someone who intimidated and scared many of his classmates— someone in which you fell in love with deeply. To your not so much surprise he was the exact opposite people described his as. Gloomy and grumpy? That part was true. But, loving and cheesy? Hat was the part people needed to learn more about him.

"At least we don't have school, look on the bright side"

He convinced. You looked through your bag you brought over for the sleepover and looked through for your clothes. You grabbed long jeans and than warm sweats, two layers of pants. That rummaged for a jacket and zipper it up for your warmth.

"You're always up to something (y/n), what're you doing now?"

He asked. He leaned on his hand which was held up from the ground. You crawled out of the fort and came back with a jacket just for him.

"What're you doing? Hello?"

You flew the jacket at Hitoshi and smiled.