Tenya x Reader

IF YOU USE ANY IDEAS/ INSPIRATION/ OR JUST TAKES A ONE SHOT PLEASE TELL ME. I AM NOT MAD BUT I AM VERY SAD

you see I work very hard in these one shots, I put my whole heart into this, I do not do this for the views, reads, or followers. I do this because I am sincerely passionate about this. So please, tell me if you use my story's.

Someone told me they've seen one of my chapters copy and pasted somewhere else, and that makes me very upset. So if you do use my ideas please tell me.

Broken //. Tenya x Reader
Word count: 1023
Page count: idk
Modern AU

~~

"Tenya, are you okay?"

You creeped open the door of the dark haired teen. You came to visit him after he broke his perfect attendance this week. Everyone was worried if a slight amount form Bakugo, and everyone knew that was rare.

"Everyone is worried about you. They told me as your girlfriend I should come to your side and help you"

You entered the room and closed the door behind you. The only light which lit the room was a candle in the far corner of the room, away from any cloth or papers— a safe place. Just how iida likes it to be.

After the hospitalization of his older brother he was in pure and utter shock. He never spoke to you in weeks and that broke your heart. You knew he was hurting in the inside, but he couldn't tell you. You didn't know why which made you more hurt, you couldn't help him if he doesn't even want to tell you himself.

"Please go away (y/n). I don't want you to see me like thi—"

You laid near his side and grabbed his hand. Giving it a small squeeze of reassurance.

"Tenya, I've seen you like this— too bad so sad. So let me help you. I know I can't heal your emotions so it feels best just by being at your side when you need it"

Iida rolled over to his side, his back facing your face. He ignored you and covered his face with the covers of the bed.

"Please go away. I'm not in the mood right now, if it's too late to go home make sure to call someone to walk you home"

You sighed and hunched your back. You too retreated under the blankets.

"Please smile at me iida. I hate seeing you like this, it breaks my hea—"

"Than go home!"

Iida braked. The dark haired teen pulled the blanket towards him and ripped the frantic from above you. You were no longer in the blanket.

You breathed out hopelessly and gave iida a big and warm hug. The hug he deserved and need at a time like this.

"I don't care what you say, I'm going to stay at your side just as long as I need to. You may want to push me away but that's not going to stop me. I don't care how much times you kick me out, I'll find my way back in! Just let me stay here, I know you need me. You don't need to tell me now but I just know you need me. It's okay to—"

Clump.

Tenya wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in between your two thighs, in your stomach in a crouched position.

"I just don't know what to do. I'm just so upset, and I'm so sad— I don't know what to do. I'm feeling so much things right now and I don't know how to feel it. You can't possibly relate? Nii-San is my idol. What do I do know?"

You patted down your boyfriends hair and ruffled the side of his ears. You picked up his smooshed face from your legs and pulled them up so he looked at you.

His unframed eyes pierced into your soul, it was one of many times he never had his glasses on, a very rare sight. He red eyes and the snot in which flowed out from his nose drenched his shirt and the pillow. He looked beautiful in your eyes— except for the fact he was crying-..... that's just cruel.

"Tenya, you're right. I don't know how you feel right now, I don't know what to tell you to do with these emotions. But whatever is going on with you, Ilove go through it with you, you don't need to cry alone in a room of darkness. You don't need to feel these hurt feelings alone, because I will be doing the same with you— at your side of course"

You pulled Tenya in to hug you and squished his face with your chest. You whispered soothing words into his ear before kissing the side of his cheeks, the catch if his salty tears in them.

"Tenya, I love you. And I will stay by your side"

You laid back down and cradled Tenya in your arms as if he were your own child.

"We'll go through this together"