Kirishima x Reader

Physical Contact //. Eijiro/Kirishima x Reader
Word count: 2100
Page count: 13
Bnha AU

~~~

What's Love - -
If I can't even
Feel you?

What's Love if I can't even feel you?

...

Ever since the discovery's of quirks popping up around the world, people were over joyed to discover their unique ability. Using their powers to save lives and change them.

To some it's a gift from the gods- a blessing from the heavens.!

But, sometimes- it's not.

You never had it hard as a kid, but you never had it easy. You were (y/n) Hagakure, sister to Toru Hagakure. Your quirk was somewhat similar to her's but quiet opposite.

While She was invisible and unable to be seen, but able to be touched and pulled- you were the exact.. opposite. You were able to be seen by the naked eye, but you were unable to be touched by anyone- the only thing that didn't pass through you were floors, food, clothes, and items.

This didn't sound that bad, right?

Wrong.

This was The most horrible thing anyone could have. Especially if you have a loved one of your life. Of course you were an opposite of Toru, but- you were the opposite of your boyfriend.

As he could turn himself into something solid and touchable, yourself was the exact and complete opposite, only able to reject anything that dared to touch you.

"Eijiro~!"

You cooed. You laid down on your bed across of Eijiro.

"Yes (y/n)"

He answered.

You turned to your side to face him, and smiled at the sight of his breath taking smile.

"Happy almost Valentine's Day!"

You exclaimed

"Tomorrow will be our very first Valentine's Day together! We could hang out, skip school if you want, cuddle-... oh, wait"

Eijiro knew that face better than anyone. That was your realization face, your setting mood before you said something very sad.

"If only I could touch you......"

You whispered. Eijiro attempted to caress your cheek- but failed. You reached out towards his hand, but your own just moved right through him. You two exchanged looks.

You'll have to except the fact that there will be no moment where you could touch the one you love, to hold onto them and hug them as long as you wanted, all you could do for now was enjoy each other's company. Never to exchange kisses- or to possibly have any baby's, have a family of your own.

"My quirk works best in times of need..."

You started