Present Mic x Reader

POV when Hizashi is a little prickly prick and cheats on Reader. Okay guys??? And she knows.

Btw I'm gonna ask if you guys want to make it into a soon to be

Present Mic x Reader x Eraserhead?

Love Not Hate //. Hizashi Yamada x Reader
Word count: 1148
Page count: 10
Bnha AU

~~~

I️ hate it when your
Not around, or when
You don't answer your
Phone.
And I️ know why.

You hated the fact that he wasn't at your side everyday at all times. The fact he could only spend nights and late afternoons with you... made you upset- angry!

Hizashi, the love of your life spent most of his time at the office, or the school he worked at. It was an important job, educating future hero's and heroines the path and ways of the hero- but there was no manual, lesson or teachings for those woman who never saw their busy husband or wife whom was teachers. But that was not the whole case or reason....

You pulled out your phone and dialed up Hizashi, in hope that he'll answer your phone call. But to your not so much surprise, he didn't answer.

"Hey! You've reached my box thing! If I️ didn't answer you can always call me back! Or just call my wife to leave a messa-"

You roughly pressed your finger against your phone screen and flew your phone against your bedroom wall in frustration.

"Aughhh!"

You screamed in a pillow.

As you can already assume, you were stressed and pressed- all at the same time. You hated the fact that Hizashi wasn't beside you, for you already knew what the type of person he was.

Hizashi Yamada was the type of person to flirt with anything that could walk, talk, or fuck. Or what basics call him, a "Fuckman".

~~

[ F • uhk • mm • ahn ]
Fuckmam

    Definition;

            • To Be What people call "Man Hoes" or as most know and believe they are "Whore men"

           •To be loose legged. An easy target or person to fuck.

~~

The list could go on and on about what a fuckman was, it was a fuckboy- but an evolved, mature, and somewhat slick versions of a Fuckboy. Anyways-

You've known for months and possibly years how easily persuaded and seduced the blonde was. He was easily taken advantage of- or that's how it seemed to new comers.

He knew how the game was, and he knew exactly how to play it. To playing innocent to clueless, he knew how everything was suppose to be placed and or set up.