Tenya x Reader

Rule book //. Tenya x Reader
Word count: 2288
Page count: 16
Modern AU
~~

If you are to
Hang out with a
Spoiled apple, will
You turn spoiled yourself?

      Her (h/c) hair followed behind her as she walked into the classroom, late once again. She reeked of the smell of tobacco and gasoline. Her eyes narrowed when she found herself in front of the class, awaiting for her teacher to notice her arrival.

"Hey, Sir"

she called out. The male didn't seem to care and just waved her off. (Y/n) threw her pass onto the desk in front of the the cranky elder. Today was a substitute due to Mr. Aizawa's absents.

(Y/n) threw her bag onto her desk and rested her head onto the table. Her table neighbor, Tenya, glanced at her hoping to get her to look back

"Hey, (y/n)"

he whispered the Hitoshi glanced at him at the corner of her eye. Iida felt a shiver sprawl up his spine.

"What is it tenya?"

She replied sharply. He noticed the way her eye  flickered as he called for her.

"U-Um.... Never mind"

He stuttered shamefully. He went back to the doodling of his notebook as (y/n) shrugged her shoulders and placed her head back down onto the wooden desk. She stuffed her ear with her earphones, her only escape from what she called her "Crappy substitute day".

Iida, little was known about him, only that he was a good guy with good intentions. There was something about him that made people come across him and call him "pure hearted ". Was it the fact that he was charming?— or maybe because he was a good boy who followed the rules.

But, unlike his crush, he was the total opposites as her. She did the taboo of taboo, she was a rebel inside and out. She went through things and learned from it, turning her into a bone crushing machine. She had tattoos that caressed her body, and the smell of the previous drug she did. Or for short, a total Badass.

"Hey, Hitoshi"

Called their albino teacher, Mr. Tanaka. He gazed at the teen whose head was faced down Into the desk.

"Hitoshi, I'm calling you."

Mr. Tanaka announced. (Y/n) was still up and could hear him clearly, but instead of looking up and answering, she ignored him and made like he never existed. She turned on her earphones and blasted her music. Her favorite song popped up, if anyone were to bother her, well... she would rock their world less than five seconds.

"Mr. Iida, could you please call Ms. Hitoshi? Just give her a little shake"

Mr. Tanaka said, as if it was a reasonable decision for himself and the student....

'I'll shake your world if you touch me old man.....'

You thought. Tenya stiffened and snapped his attention to Mr. Tanaka.

"B-Bother (y/n)-San? She'll false me in my face if I even dare to touch her Mr!-"

Tenya said in a panicking-like manner. The class giggled, but all knew well that Tenya had all rights to be afraid for his life and respect (y/n)'s choice to doze off. Mr. Tanaka stood up from his seat.

"Fine than, I'll do it"

The teacher walked around his students who watched him strut towards (y/n). Some made prayers for him, others laughed at his horrible mistake to be.