Aizawa x Reader

The old days //. Aizawa x Reader
Word count: 1059
Page Count: 6
Bnha AU

~~~

You, Aizawa, and Mic made your way to the nearest saimin joint there was around the midtown Tokyo area. You and Aizawa were tired when you received your new students. As he teached Class A hero's, you teached on the sidelines of Class B hero's. Mic, a long time friend respected the fact that you two would actually agree to doing the task in the first place, and since you two worked so hard on your first day, you guys deserved to eat the best place in town, his treat of course.

You stopped in your tracks before walking into the restaurant "Mic, I appreciate the treat but I need to go home. How about tomorrow when we're all rested up, huh?"

Aizawa stopped also in the front of you, his hands in his pockets "Yeah Mic, those little kids in our class are really a pieces of work..... I get goosebumps at the thought of their faces"

Mic poured and crossed his arms "Come on guys, I take care of kids all day too and you don't see me complaining." You roll your eyes and Aizawa sighs.

If you haven't noticed by now, You and Aizawa were the laziest teachers in Japan, and your guys knew it. That's how you both became close and eventually became a couple. Not to mention both of you were persistent and hard workers as well, you both were perfect for each other. The Principle of U.A saw how you both had it easy, completing your Heroic daily duties without a care. But, he also wanted you guys to be responsible, think of it as a challenge, so he made you both Teachers for hero's core and homeroom classes.

"Mic, you've been doing this since forever, you practically love this job with kids, as for me...I don't do to well." Aizawa complained. You sighed and took in a hush breath "Same here... I was so used to just standing around and wait for the villains to come to me. Now, the only villains are my homeroom kids.... especially the weird ones...."

"It'll get better, I promise guys!" Mic exclaimed excitedly. He jumped in the air and flashed you and Aizawa his signature smile. Mic lured you two In the restaurant. The waitress sat you three down to a table at the far corner of the restaurant. Quiet and enclosed just how you like it. Mic was the only one already sitting down, as for you and Aizawa stood out of the booth, arms crossed with a pout.

"Just stay for now, you guys deserve it" You and Aizawa exchanged looks. You two huddled up and discussed before finally agreeing to stay and sat down.

"Mic can I leave now?" You asked Boardley. Your head rested atop of your arm and you felt your eyes starting to close "I don't think I can stay awake anymore longer" you said as you yawned, stretching your body out.

"Nope, let's enjoy our time together guys, remember the old days? Our high school days?!"He exclaimed excitedly.

You groaned and glanced at Aizawa at the corner of your eye, he looked back and you both shared a mental conversation, the power of your quirk.

'I Love Mic and all Aizawa, but he doesn't understand how drained I am.... I just want to go home....!'

Aizawa closed his eyes and nodded in a agreement 'same. We can find our way out of this, we just have to outsmart him, it won't be that hard. Trust me, I know'

You raised a brow and shrugged your shoulders 'outsmart Mic? But how?'

Aizawa smirked 'watch and play along....-'

"Hey! Are you two talking to each other telepathically?!....- Without me!" Mic exclaimed offended.

"Oh of course not Mic why would we do that to you?" Aizawa started "I was just thinking that since you want us to bond more like we used to than why not?"

Mic grinned ear to ear and jumped up from the table "really?! W-Well okay! How about we- Hey! What are you two doing?!"

Aizawa placed you on top of his lap and rested his chin on your shoulder. He snugged his head in your hair and breathed in the present and precious scent of your hair.

"Just doing old days things... don't you remember?... Third wheel? If I recall that was your old nickname me and (y/n) used to call you back in our school days am I right?... didn't you want it to feel like the old days?"

Mic groaned at reminisced the memory's of being the third wheel, the thumb of the hand, the pinky of the foot,...... The odd number of what was suppose to be a duo. He remembered you two always holding hands and kissing though the halls as he watched on the sidelines, moping and complaining.

You blushed at the sudden touch of Aizawa who suddenly grabbed the lower part of your thigh "A-Aizawa?!.. what are you doing?" The male leaned closer to your ear and smiled "just play along (y/n), play along" he whispered in your ear.

"Y-You know what?! If you wanna do this do it at home! This is a public area and you two decide to do such devious things in-"

"Go home? Well if you imply Mic, I don't think why not" Aizawa scooted our of the booth and pulled you out. You started to laugh at the realization of what Aizawa planned and pulled him out of the door "see you tomorrow Mic! We'll be sure to repay you a dinner one day!" You and your boyfriend ran out of the restaurant hand in hand. Mic sighed and frowned "The infamous eraserhead and idea thief once again tricked the all mighty present Mic...."

You two walked along the sidewalk of the main roads of the area. You exchanged looks with Aizawa and gave his shirt a little tug "Wanna go to my house, Aizawa? Take a little nap?" You asked mischievously.

He chuckled and hoisted you in the air, giving you a tight hug "Go to your house?... (y/n) we live in the same house as each other!"

****

How was this guys? Good? Bad?.... nvm don't be to honest...

Vote and comment tho!!!

Next will be Hitoshi